HipHop is Heterosexual, Rap is Bisexual (Brand Nubian-Related)

2»

Comments

• phongone said:

Whether I agree with the sentiment or not is irrelevent, that tune is fucking horrible!

I personally always prefered the radio verision of PJUTGBD, where he replaced the word faggot with sissy, I know it means basically the same thing, but it just has a more pleasing ring to it. Could you imagine Professor X using Fagggooooooottttt as his catch phrase?

• phongone said:
    This according to the god Lord Jamar. He went on an epic homophobic twitter rant and put out turd track all because Kanye wore a kilt (or "skirt" per Jamar) for the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert. He and his former colleague Sadat X have to be the biggest homophobes in hip-hop, which saddens me to no end because Brand Nubian used to be one of my favorite rap groups.

Read about it here:

http://www.vice.com/read/kanye-west-in-a-kilt-has-lord-jamar-so-hard-right-now

True, Lord Jamar's track was atrociously bad garbage, but Hip Hop always was and it always will be homophobic , sexist and violent, even conscious Hip Hop. It's in its nature to be. If you don't like it then just go listen to something else.

• Ok, so before we sign you to our label, tell us how you feel about the gays. I'm gonna be up front with you, in order to be successful in this business you're gonna have to be homophobic. I don't even care if you personally are gay. All I'm saying is its in hip hop's nature.

So, you hate the gays right?

Just make sure you initial the gay hating box here, here, and here....

Ok, we've got a deal.

Your makeup artist and stylist will be here in five minutes for the cover shoot.