No mate, scroll all the way down past Z

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    skel said:
    Wait
    He linked with you, and ignored mine?

POFS

Jim, take a look at the very last alphabetic connection on my list
    You may not be disappointed

Damn, J****! Give me a minute to buy a massive bottle of vodka and take the train home! FRIENDEDED

J i m s t e r said:
    skel said:
    Wait

POFS

Nah, no linkage yet. Public FB leaves the reader in no doubt of the strength of the follicle game therein.

I DEMAND FRIEND REQUESTS FROM ALL OF THE BRITISH STRUT ALL-STAR CONTINGENT

It will be like Downton Abbey in my news feed, except I'll actually see it and be interested. The name is Wollenhaupt. Justin Wollenhaupt. LET'S DO THIS, BRITTANIA.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,239 Posts

• DB_Cooper said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    skel said:
    Wait

POFS

Nah, no linkage yet. Public FB leaves the reader in no doubt of the strength of the follicle game therein.

I DEMAND FRIEND REQUESTS FROM ALL OF THE BRITISH STRUT ALL-STAR CONTINGENT

It will be like Downton Abbey in my news feed, except I'll actually see it and be interested. The name is Wollenhaupt. Justin Wollenhaupt. LET'S DO THIS, BRITTANIA.

CAVEAT:

you may end up with a newsfeed that looks like this.

J i m s t e r said:

Girls on Film. If only for the white suzzys.
    Rio. If only for the bassline.
    Band jumped the shark with "The Reflex".

Thus marked the end of any significant Brit flashmobbing of the US Charts.

Bros chiselled the gravestone of British pop.

You know it was all S.A.W. and Sesam-Eees-Treat after that. DENY IT AT YOUR PERIL.

There will be no invasion of Adeles.

skel said:
    We are due a benign reappraisal of SAW.

Over the years I have come to appreciate the immaculate craft, the economy of instrumentation, the clarity of production, the melodies honed to perfection, the climactic build to the release of the chorus.

Only churls can deny the superlative commoditisation of the musical process that they represent.

NGGYU: that's my shit right there. No joke.

duran duran vs rick astley too, no less

cosine JW as a facebook friend. strictly musings, no event invites or on-the-go live-tweeting of existence.

• besides that....... fuckin' YOLO, right guys?

I just blew the lid off of Soulstrut's real-world identities to Skel in a PM. I didn't realize I knew so many of you magnificent bastards in teh social medias and internetting in real life until I had to write it out. SOULSTRUT IS A NAVY. Step up, J**** and join teh club. Although besides VI and Danno, Canada stills seems to be missing from my Facebook experience. IS IT BECAUSE I CALL YOU AMERICA'S HAT? BECAUSE I MEAN THAT IN A NICE WAY.

Wait, it's not because of that one visit to Buffalo, is it? I was pretty hammered and I didn't think you guys could actually hear me over there. Although I guess Canada must be pretty quiet, being mostly beavers and polar bears and whatnot.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    I used to live in Yolo county. Up there the word was used with some frequency. That was back in '03 tho.

PM sent.

...don't have FB or LinkedIn. Can't wrangle everyone.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Canada

wait! wait! I'm going to join you all now...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Although besides VI and Danno, Canada stills seems to be missing from my Facebook experience. IS IT BECAUSE I CALL YOU AMERICA'S HAT? BECAUSE I MEAN THAT IN A NICE WAY.

I think I only have 3-4 strutters on mine. I'm worried I couldn't handle all the photos of your hair. Tho, I do believe I was a member of your hair FB fan pages at one time...

• nothing to add so fuck it

• I made it all the way to the end of this thread and laughed at all the gifs, but I still have no idea what yolo is. I've never heard it, at least that I was aware of.

Off to google.

• Oh shit, quite a history behind it, even going back to Mickey Hart's farm. Weird. And that drake song, which I have heard. Besides that song, YOLO never crept into
    my conscious and I didn't even know that song was called yolo.

I'm kind of glad to be so disconnected.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• skel said:

Why not, son?
    I tell you why.

Because motherfucking YOLO son, that's why.

DOMINO MUTHAFUCKA

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,787 Posts
    What does "BRB" mean?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    I just blew the lid off of Soulstrut's real-world identities to Skel in a PM.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    ]

DIDN'T HAPPEN

::icegrill::

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    a battlerapper names loe pesci recently spit
    ''even got buddhists screaming yolo''

DB_Cooper said:
    ]

DIDN'T HAPPEN

::icegrill::

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,787 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

My LinkedIn profile is weak and poorly attended to.

Perfect. Link me.

Come on dude, link in.
    I need to get to 250 connections by day after Valentines or there's a forfeit. Involving taking work girl's mom out for dinner.

And that AIN'T gonna happen.

So log in, twice dammit, and accept.

Now where's that Ben Affleck DO IT gif....

skel said:
    Come on dude, link in.
    I need to get to 250 connections by day after Valentines or there's a forfeit. Involving taking work girl's mom out for dinner.

And that AIN'T gonna happen.

So log in, twice dammit, and accept.

Now where's that Ben Affleck DO IT gif....

THINKS BEN STILLER IS BEN AFFLECK; CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY REINDEER GAMES WASN'T FUNNY

Oh shit! I just realized that was Jimster I friended on teh Facebooks and sent that message to. GET ON THE DAMN FACEBOOKS, SKEL.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,904 Posts
    Wondered why I was blessed with The Knowledge... Alas, Skel is off the Facebooks - too much Snow White and not enough Dwarves. Hit a mug up if foll and foll really wants to know...

J i m s t e r said:
    Wondered why I was blessed with The Knowledge... Alas, Skel is off the Facebooks - too much Snow White and not enough Dwarves. Hit a mug up if foll and foll really wants to know...

Haha! I would have blessed thusly anyway. I get the gist. NOW MAKE A DAMN PROFILE UNDER THE NAME SKELETOR JONES AND LET"S DO THIS, S****.

::YAY::

18 to go

Who's down?