Record Swap in Davis, Ca 2/10/13

GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
edited February 2013 in Announcements
Sunday Feb. 10 2013 from 9am-4:30pm, located at the Davis Senior Center on A St. in Davis, Ca 95616, we will have a record swap. The swap will be fun, we will have lots of Lp's, clean and ready to play. Prices much lower than the record's value. Come take a look, if the set is good then buy some merch. Featuring easy listening, big band, comedy, ad kiddie records.

Hope to see you there,
GT

Comments

• Don't know if there will be other stuff there, however; I sure am having fun cleaning records for the swap this Sunday. We will have vocal and instrumental Lp's.

Enjoy,
    GT

• About 12 hours until the swap. I've been grinding hard all day and have three small moving boxes, crates if you will, ready and loaded up. There is an eccelectic mix featuring Kenny Rogers, Mozart, Aerosmith, Stylistics, Pat Boone, Carol King, and many many more. We will have one sealed Kimya Dawson 2xLP on golden colored vinyl. I'm going to take a few minutes to get cleaned up and then will work on putting together the 45's featuring the artists mentioned in the previous post.
    Happy digging,
    GT

• Too tired for 45's, next time.

• Any Strutter beside me attend?

It was a great swap. My table was kinda slow though. I stayed there all day to answer questions and help people find a comfortable price.

I had a little gap in one I my four boxes from records that sold, however; all in all I think I broke even.