Snoring...Any Remedies???

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Hey Fellas (and Fellettes),

Man, wifey has been sawin' up the mad wood at night lately and making me an insomniac. Do you guys have any tips on how to reduce or eliminate snoring? We tried that "Don't Snore" shit but it didn't work. I loves wifey, lawd knows I do....But her snoring is killin' me!!!!!

Peace,

Sleepy Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Both my old man and I have sleep apnea and there is NOTHING you can do accept wear one of those aviator mask lookin thingys that force air to your nose. he tried tonsilectomy and everything, went in for sleep study and they hooked him up w/ the mask. seems to me that it would be uncomfortable and its not really a way to get chicks, but he says he sleeps way better. i dont have insurance so i dont want to pay for a sleep study and if im gonna die soon, in my sleep is the way to go. he went from saw SERIOUS logs all night to being totally silent. WOW.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Hey Fellas (and Fellettes),

Man, wifey has been sawin' up the mad wood at night lately and making me an insomniac. Do you guys have any tips on how to reduce or eliminate snoring? We tried that "Don't Snore" shit but it didn't work. I loves wifey, lawd knows I do....But her snoring is killin' me!!!!!

Peace,

Sleepy Stacks from Kakalak

A while back, those Breathe-Right??? strips helped my dad a bit. Because the house didn't shake in the middle of the night thereafter. And don't get me started on the pre-breathing-strip family hotel rooms on vacation. If you woke up in the middle of the night, it was bad, bad news.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Burn eucalyptus oil in the bedroom. You'll have to buy one of these, though:

(They probably sell kufi's in the same aisle.)

• wonkawonka 84 Posts
    I used to saw serious logs until I had my tonsils removed. That worked for me...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I don't always Snore, but if I do, it's cause I'm laying on my back... I just roll over and sleep on my stomach and I don't snore...

Video tape her and play it back for laughs... My friends did that to me on a trip up to my cottage and it got me to kinda stop...