you and your friend, same girl (NRR)

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i invited him to come to my work to let me beat him up on the clock

I like this.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i invited him to come to my work to let me beat him up on the clock

I like this.
    i punched his face once before that, and he wasn't really into it i guess.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i didnt even read all this non-sense, but.......just poke her out yo. who cares? you only got one life to live hommie, lay that pipe game and then brag about it to your friend

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i didnt even read all this non-sense, but.......just poke her out yo. who cares? you only got one life to live hommie, lay that pipe game and then brag about it to your friend

This is what we're looking for.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    .......just poke her out yo.
    Quote of the day

• parenparen 537 Posts
    be honest. just be fucking candid, because someone is always trying to play someone else. oftentimes, everyone is trying to play everyone (girls included). loyalty is never an after thought.

suffice it to say that while i no longer have the sort of anger that would lead me to position a tale as this back in an auction description (negative example 001.), i still don't talk to one of my former best friends and i don't see that changing.

...that'showitallgotstarted.

i wish you the best, r- l- but seriously...

gospel according to

• Yeah your boy is in the wrong. If he was to approach her he wouldn't get any love. Tell him to this thread should be this long....Kick dude in the shin and pour some Mikes bitchmade leamonade on him. He is blocking his boy that actually has a chance with this girl.

This is what we're looking for.

Is this your boy? LIKE A BRO? What are your intentions with girl? You trying to stab it and bounce or wife 'em? Is this girl "fast"?

It sounds like your boy is a real pansy though. I can only cringe at the number of times dude has been turned down due to his "pop tart" personality.

You're kinda silly for even letting this thread go on this long.

STABBING IT= "Yo you're my boy, let me hit this...you can maybe probally hit it down the line as well (if you learn some fucking game) so stop crying"
    WIFE 'EM= "Yo, your my boy but she really makes me happy. Just know I'mma treat her right. Maybe she has some cute friends I can hit you off with it"

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I had a friend that did some shady shit behind my back with an ex of mine. Really ruined our friendship. I haven't talked to him since then. Had he been upfront with me I probably would have accepted it but I "accidently" found out when a mutual friend just casually dropped the fact that two of them had hooked up in a conversation while I was at a party with both him and my ex in attendance. Frankly, I flipped and confronted him right there. I felt really betrayed by him.

So, if I learned anything from this it's that regardless of how it will make people feel it will always make people feel worse if you aren't completely upfront about what you're doing. Do what you want to do but make sure your hommie knows about it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    just poke her out yo

this is the funniest and stupidest thing I've ever read. I can't wait to share this with my girls. Oh I can't stop laughing. It makes me think you're saying poke her eyes out...yo.

LOL

LOL

LOL

• just poke her out yo

this is the funniest and stupidest thing I've ever read. I can't wait to share this with my girls. Oh I can't sop laughing. It makes me think you're saying poke her eyes out...yo.
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL

THis reminds me of something my sister (at least I think it was my sister) would do. She would go up to a dude and say "Did you know that everytime a girl laughs at a guy his dick shrinks an inch?" and then point at the dude and laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH". thats pretty funny.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Soulstrut is like

3 fuckin pages?

The only person who should give you advice on wimmin is your dad. You can then look at him and decide whether to listen or do the opposite.

But we can still gossip about what a dreamboat Kanye is.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Holy shit how the fuck is this thread this long? unreal. I couldn't even read through more than 3 posts of well how good a friend is he, his game must be hurting, he got the digits, but he saw her first, shit is shady yo, but he is a good friend and i don't want to step on toes...

So can we get back to teh real topic at hand. Kanye... You know Kanye West? Or was that yesterday...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

STABBING IT= "Yo you're my boy, let me hit this...you can maybe probally hit it down the line as well (if you learn some fucking game) so stop crying"
    WIFE 'EM= "Yo, your my boy but she really makes me happy. Just know I'mma treat her right. Maybe she has some cute friends I can hit you off with it"

1. The Ask Phonics Column is launched.

2. If you're going to mention to the girl that you and your boy have had some issues over this, that's on you. I don't think it's necessary. But whatever you fucking do, don't mention that you posted your dilemma on an internet message board, otherwise, the only thing you'll be poking will be your fist.

3. As for taking advice on women from your dad - dude, I respect my pops and shit but if taking his advice meant that I would have ended up with someone like my mom, that would have been some bad advice.

• STABBING IT= "Yo you're my boy, let me hit this...you can maybe probally hit it down the line as well (if you learn some fucking game) so stop crying"

1. The Ask Phonics Column is launched.

2. If you're going to mention to the girl that you and your boy have had some issues over this, that's on you. I don't think it's necessary. But whatever you fucking do, don't mention that you posted your dilemma on an internet message board, otherwise, the only thing you'll be poking will be your fist.

3. As for taking advice on women from your dad - dude, I respect my pops and shit but if taking his advice meant that I would have ended up with someone like my mom, that would have been some bad advice.
    nah i wouldn't imagine telling her about posting this on a message board, believe me. not to drag this on, but for one more opinion, what do you think, o?

• Obviously Oliver would have you make a list of their 50 best traits and then compare them. This list would of course change over the years though.

Siro,

Seriously man - you want one of us to give you the silver bullet answer, so you can preserve the friendship with your boy but still be able to persue things with the girl.

There is no magic solution here - your boy is fucking the game up, thus preventing what should have been a reasonable, adult solution. If he was a man about it, he'd recognize that it's not up to him or you but the woman in question to figure out who the hell she likes. Given that case, both you and your man should do whatever it is you think you have to do, keep it real with one another, and quit sweating each other.

If your man's not big enough for that then you're better off without a salty dude like that in your life. I've been in a 3-way tussle for a woman and honestly? I was pissed at my man for a minute but we were grown and we got the fuck over it.

To put it from another perspective, you've stated, MANY times in this thread that you really like this girl. Enough that you're wearing your heart on a message board.

[Pause]

If you're willing to go that far, then get over your guilt issues as pertains to your boy and go with your gut.

Obviously Oliver would have you make a list of their 50 best traits and then compare them. This list would of course change over the years though.

Question for your girl: does she like "Synthetic Substitution"? If yes, then tap. If no, let your man have his chance.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    go with your gut

best thing to do 99% of the time. unless you have terrible judgment.

Siro,

Seriously man - you want one of us to give you the silver bullet answer, so you can preserve the friendship with your boy but still be able to persue things with the girl.

There is no magic solution here - your boy is fucking the game up, thus preventing what should have been a reasonable, adult solution. If he was a man about it, he'd recognize that it's not up to him or you but the woman in question to figure out who the hell she likes. Given that case, both you and your man should do whatever it is you think you have to do, keep it real with one another, and quit sweating each other.

If your man's not big enough for that then you're better off without a salty dude like that in your life. I've been in a 3-way tussle for a woman and honestly? I was pissed at my man for a minute but we were grown and we got the fuck over it.

For real, I feel like you may need to beat this dude up or something.

go with your gut

best thing to do 99% of the time. unless you have terrible judgment.

"I've decided that my gut has shit for brains."

WWJCD?

• Obviously Oliver would have you make a list of their 50 best traits and then compare them. This list would of course change over the years though.

Question for your girl: does she like "Synthetic Substitution"? If yes, then POKE HER OUT[/b].

• thanks o, and everyone in general, i really appreciate all of the input from y'all. i'm out...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Obviously Oliver would have you make a list of their 50 best traits and then compare them. This list would of course change over the years though.

Question for your girl: does she like "Synthetic Substitution"? If yes, then POKE HER OUT[/b].
    YES. LINE UP IN THAT PUCCINI!!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Siro,

Go for yours, thunny!!!! It isn't your fault your man has the wick-wack game. I think dude is on some sucka-ass, hater shit. He'll get over it. If not, change his diaper, use the baby wipes, and powder him up real good with the cornstarch. That'll stop the baby from cryin'!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

YES. LINE UP IN THAT PUCCINI!!!!

Dude.

I'm fucking speechless.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    your friend, if he is a real friend or a person worth keeping as a friend, will mull this situation over and think about it just like you are and will realize he is being a dumb prick about it and wish ya luck. If he doesnt, well, then he is a shithead. But yeah, this girl shit can get confusing..not to hijack, but my situation was this...I pursued these two different girls(at different times, mind you, months apart) and they both rejected me. One of them actually gave me a long ass "you are a piece of shit" letter, the other one changed her tune and we are now dating. Cool. But NOW, the poison pen girl is being all nice to me and asking me out and shit...feast or famine...but why are girls like this? Even an old fuck like myself doesnt, nor will ever have this kind of shit figured out.

He'll get over it. If not, change his diaper, use the baby wipes, and powder him up real good with the cornstarch. That'll stop the baby from cryin'!!![/b]

But NOW, the poison pen girl is being all nice to me and asking me out and shit...feast or famine...but why are girls like this?
    post her number RIGHT NOW, and will tell us how soft she is tomorrow morning.