Tune I'm Feeling at the Moment

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited December 2012 in Strut Central
Hey,

I was re-visiting the "Come to Me Softly" mix by Phill Most Chill. I did some homework, and even called the man, only to find that he had identified this wonderful song from the mix when asked by a visitor to his blog. Here is thatrealschitt as he would put it:

I wish each and every Soul Strutter and their families a Happy New Year, along with peace and prosperity in your lives.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Here's a couple I've been digging.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Rock,

Those are some really great tunes!!! They hit me right in the soul, great instrumentation and voices. Thanks for sharing and you and yours have a very Happy New Year!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Rock,

Those are some really great tunes!!! They hit me right in the soul, great instrumentation and voices. Thanks for sharing and you and yours have a very Happy New Year!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Thanks P....same to y'all.

That Corbitt track sounds like Radiohead!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Rock,

Those are some really great tunes!!! They hit me right in the soul, great instrumentation and voices. Thanks for sharing and you and yours have a very Happy New Year!!! Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Thanks P....same to y'all.

That Corbitt track sounds like Radiohead!

Thanks, Rock!!! And yes, you're right, the Corbitt track does have a Radiohead feel to it. Great shit, man, and thanks again for sharing it. FYI, my avatar is the last track from my latest "The Head Trip" mix.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak (bka Patrick)