Hello

tapatiotapatio 11 Posts
edited December 2012 in Strut Central
Hello my name is Tapatio & i'm addicted to records.

Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Welcome!

• what's your favorite hot sauce?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Yes! Hello.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,901 Posts
    Welcome!

Thriller or Off The Wall?

• cilantro or coriander?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    In the house - shoes on or off?
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - first Mom or second?
    Amber Rose or Kim Kardashian?
    Jameson or El Dorado?
    Top or bottom?
    Shut 'em Down - OG or remix?
    Summer Breeze - Isleys or Main Ingredient?
    Sunny - OG or JB/DFT?

bassie said:
    Jameson or El Dorado?
    Top or bottom?
    Sunny - OG or JB/DFT?

Off
    The sister
    Kim
    Jay-mow
    Both
    OG
    Isleys
    JB

• harmless water vapor or gov't plot?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    bassie said:
    Jameson or El Dorado?
    Top or bottom?
    Sunny - OG or JB/DFT?

Off
    The sister
    Kim
    Jay-mow
    Both
    OG
    Isleys
    JB

Two of those are deal breakers and you got them right!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Welcome

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    bassie said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    bassie said:
    Jameson or El Dorado?
    Top or bottom?
    Sunny - OG or JB/DFT?

Off
    The sister
    Kim
    Jay-mow
    Both
    OG
    Isleys
    JB

But that was jimster and not tapatio.....!?!?!?

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

harmless water vapor or gov't plot?

I was connected to an ex-co-worker on FB who initially bored me with his political views but became really irritating after the 1st Obama election with more and more conspiracy theory posts. I had to unfriend him when he posted a picture of clouds he (!) had never seen before and made a long proof-of-HAARP-experiments post of it.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Yemsky said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

harmless water vapor or gov't plot?

I was connected to an ex-co-worker on FB who initially bored me with his political views but became really irritating after the 1st Obama election with more and more conspiracy theory posts. I had to unfriend him when he posted a picture of clouds he (!) had never seen before and made a long proof-of-HAARP-experiments post of it.

I knew about con-trails, but not about HAARP.
    A quick search, HAARP is real and custom made for CTs.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1]

Built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT), its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance.[2] The HAARP program operates a major sub-arctic facility, named the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force???owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the Ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde, and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993. The current working IRI was completed in 2007, and its prime contractor was BAE Systems Advanced Technologies.[1] As of 2008, HAARP had incurred around $250 million in tax-funded construction and operating costs.

HAARP has been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters. Mainstream commentators dismiss such allegations as "uninformed."

HAARP is the subject of numerous conspiracy theories. Various individuals have speculated hidden motives and capabilities to the project, and have blamed it for triggering catastrophes such as floods, droughts, hurricanes, thunderstorms, earthquakes in Pakistan, Haiti and the Philippines, major power outages, the downing of TWA Flight 800, Gulf War syndrome, and chronic fatigue syndrome.[15][16][17]

Allegations include the following:

A Russian military journal wrote that ionospheric testing would "trigger a cascade of electrons that could flip earth's magnetic poles".[18]
    The European Parliament and the Alaska state legislature held hearings about HAARP, the former citing "environmental concerns".[19]
    Author of the self-published Angels Don't Play This HAARP, Nick Begich has told lecture audiences that HAARP could trigger earthquakes and turn the upper atmosphere into a giant lens so that "the sky would literally appear to burn".[18]
    Former Governor of Minnesota and noted conspiracy theorist Jesse Ventura questioned whether the government is using the site to manipulate the weather or to bombard people with mind-controlling radio waves. An Air Force spokeswoman said Ventura made an official request to visit the research station but was rejected-"he and his crew showed up at HAARP anyway and were denied access".[20]
    Physicist Bernard Eastlund claimed that HAARP includes technology based on his own patents that has the capability to modify weather and neutralize satellites.[21]

Stanford University professor Umran Inan told Popular Science that weather-control conspiracy theories were ???completely uninformed,??? explaining that ???there???s absolutely nothing we can do to disturb the Earth???s [weather] systems. Even though the power HAARP radiates is very large, it???s minuscule compared with the power of a lightning flash???and there are 50 to 100 lightning flashes every second. HAARP???s intensity is very small.???[21]

Computer scientist David Naiditch characterizes HAARP as "a magnet for conspiracy theorists", saying that HAARP attracts their attention because "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed".[16] Journalist Sharon Weinberger called HAARP "the Moby Dick of conspiracy theories" and said the popularity of conspiracy theories often overshadows the benefits HAARP may provide to the scientific community.[22][23] Austin Baird writing in the Alaska Dispatch said, "What makes HAARP susceptible to conspiracy criticism is simple. The facility doesn't open its doors in the same way as other federally-funded research facilities around the country, and it doesn't go to great efforts to explain the importance of its research to the public."[15]

Yemsky said:
    bassie said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    bassie said:
    Jameson or El Dorado?
    Top or bottom?
    Sunny - OG or JB/DFT?

Off
    The sister
    Kim
    Jay-mow
    Both
    OG
    Isleys
    JB

But that was jimster and not tapatio.....!?!?!?

I was just schmoozing bassie.

(I hope she has teeth).

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Salutations. What's your favorite Popeye's side item?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    mandrill or war

• what's your favorite hot sauce? chili de arbol

cilantro or coriander? Cilantro

In the house - shoes on or off? Honestly don't care
    Amber Rose or Kim Kardashian? Neither
    Jameson or El Dorado? ehh
    Top or bottom? Both
    Shut 'em Down - OG or remix? OG
    Summer Breeze - Isleys or Main Ingredient? Isleys
    Sunny - OG or JB/DFT? Depends on my mood

Chemtrails, harmless water vapor or gov't plot? Ask Harvey

What's your favorite Popeye's side item? Don't eat there

mandrill or war? Really?

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    welcome musica alma