A message from MARCOFUNK>

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
QUESTION:Why are you spending so much money on music you know nothing about? Your silly high bids are messing up the price curve on all kinds of records on ebay. Did you just win the lottery or something? I just noticed you're paying a lot of money for music you probably haven't even heard before. It doesn't really make sense. Help me understand.ANSWER:i think i am just simply a great collectro, and when i bid it's true that i dont know nothing on what i am bidding about but to me a simple description of the goods is enogh, and to be honest 95 percent i like what i pay high prices for sorryI really wanted to take a wack at the "Robert Brown Jr. & The Politers " LP.sigh.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    QUESTION:

Why are you spending so much money on music you know nothing about? Your silly high bids are messing up the price curve on all kinds of records on ebay.

Did you just win the lottery or something?

I just noticed you're paying a lot of money for music you probably haven't even heard before. It doesn't really make sense.

Help me understand.

ANSWER:

i think i am just simply a great collectro, and when i bid it's true that i dont know nothing on what i am bidding about but to me a simple description of the goods is enogh, and to be honest 95 percent i like what i pay high prices for sorry

I really wanted to take a wack at the "Robert Brown Jr. & The Politers " LP.

sigh.

damn nate, you might wanna spell check yourself.

what kind of business man second guesses a coustomer? i could see it if your feedback rating was fishy, but what doees he care. that's real condecending(sp?).

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    What can I say. I'm just simply a great collectro.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    did he say what kind of descriptions get him so horny? i want him to buy my records, but i didn't catch his attention yet. what keywords does he need? Modern Soul? Private Press?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Nate, in your reply tell him there's a message board called Soul Strut where people have a lot of respect for him and because of that, he'll have a great chance of making moderator withing a few weeks of participating.

Anything to lure him over here...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    nate, you should have a genuine Q&A session with him.

Ask him where he gets his wealth from.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Nate, in your reply tell him there's a message board called Soul Strut where people like to clown him and because of that, he'll have a great chance of getting banned[/b] withing a few days[/b] of participating.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

ANSWER:

i think i am just simply a great collectro, and when i bid it's true that i dont know nothing on what i am bidding about but to me a simple description of the goods is enogh, and to be honest 95 percent i like what i pay high prices for sorry
    Awesome.

nate, you should have a genuine Q&A session with him.

Ask him where he gets his wealth from.

I have a plan to keep this Q & A going for a while.

The next question is about his financial situation.

We'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Check b ack for updates.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yo Nate,
    Stop hattin on dude. Let him ride like Dre and spend his berlusconi type mozzarella.

Yo Nate,
    Stop hattin on dude. Let him ride like Dre and spend his berlusconi type mozzarella.

I'm not hating. I'm actually jelly at his bank account.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Hey, I'm with ya - watch that Politers go for stupid cash. Once I saw marcofunk tip it up, I knew all I could do was sit back and watch.

Already double what it should fetch, easy.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Hey, I'm with ya - watch that Politers go for stupid cash. Once I saw marcofunk tip it up, I knew all I could do was sit back and watch.

Already double what it should fetch, easy.

bidonthisandillstompyourface had NO chance.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Ask him what he thinks of 300 breakz on one CD.

bidonthisandillstompyourface had NO chance.

Best ebay name ever?

• Ask him how he figures out what to bid on an album he's never heard of before.

• Would y'all shut the fuck up until 9 p.m. EST and then try figure out what kind of maniac is gonna pay for part of my new house. Thank you.

SONIC
    (TEAMAARON)

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    yeah, he needs to bid on my shit too.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I HEART MARCOFUNK. Seriously. He keeps it so much more real than all of yous.

OK, nate, do you have any problem with being cited as Vermont's King Digger Nate 'Bizzo' Bosshard in some liner notes I'm writing? If you'd prefer some other moniker, please let me know what it is. I'm open to ??ber digger nate 'the man with the mulatu crates' bosshard or simply the nate. let me know. pS i'm serious.

OK, nate, do you have any problem with being cited as Vermont's King Digger Nate 'Bizzo' Bosshard in some liner notes I'm writing? If you'd prefer some other moniker, please let me know what it is. I'm open to ??ber digger nate 'the man with the mulatu crates' bosshard or simply the nate. let me know. pS i'm serious.

Oh jebus.

How about Vermont Record Fiend? My "king digging" days are long gone.

What happened to Sir Ashton of Bizzo?

Oh jebus.

How about Vermont Record Fiend? My "king digging" days are long gone.

Are you sure? I really like the sound of 'king digger'. Vermont Record Fiend doesn't seem to do you justice. How about 'Master of the Crates'? Or 'Lord Commander of the Raer'? Nope, that might be too much. Please let me be a little colourful. After all, you're getting a serious citation. When girls find out you've sent record to Waxing Deep you're going to have a tough time fending them off. They come at you in droves! It's nuts!

When girls find out you've sent record to Waxing Deep you're going to have a tough time fending them off. They come at you in droves! It's nuts!

it's true. ever since you thanked me on air for that Rim record, I can't walk through downtown Santa Rosa without panties being hurled at me!

But it's kind of fun, wouldn't you say? Honestly, I don't mind strange girls calling me up at all hours of the nights and saying 'hey waxing deep, brushing means making love'. So nate, i'm just saying, this could be a good thing.

'Lord Commander of the Raer'?

I really like the ring of this. I can live with that.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Now someone add "GREAT COLLECTRO" and we have a new graemlin

• did he say what kind of descriptions get him so horny? i want him to buy my records, but i didn't catch his attention yet. what keywords does he need? Modern Soul? Private Press?

He likes mid to end 7ties funk and soul, "private" seems to be the magic word. I know the man from italy well. Buys records from all over the world for big money sometimes, very busy in his job...
    We should wait until tomorrow when the story continues....

• Options
    QUESTION:

Why are you spending so much money on music you know nothing about? Your silly high bids are messing up the price curve on all kinds of records on ebay.

Did you just win the lottery or something?

I just noticed you're paying a lot of money for music you probably haven't even heard before. It doesn't really make sense.

Help me understand.

ANSWER:

I really wanted to take a wack at the "Robert Brown Jr. & The Politers " LP.

sigh.

Why do you even care enough to write an email like that Seems a little wanky to me.

K.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    QUESTION

Why do you even care enough to write an email like that Seems a little wanky to me.

K.

I think everyone is curious as to what dude does for a living that allows him to spend bucketloads of cash on records.

K.

He outbid me on that Politers LP. I was bitter. Wanky? Sure.