Crate Digging With Cosmo...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
... so my man Elion has a great blog where he takes photos of record collectors in their home environment... it's pretty cool. He 's got me, Fine Wine, a few other cats. Really cool thing. Check it out...http://dustandgrooves.blogspot.com/2009/01/cosmo-baker-brooklyn-ny.html

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Nooice! Especially like the sleeve face.

BTW...I've been meaning to e-mail you about a certain Johnny Hammond song *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

When you back in Vancity?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Can I be your assistant and catalog ur records...

• niceeee ! time to boast, i got that eddie grant 7" you want....for free @ crazy beat uk !!!

i randomly asked for it, dude went downstairs and came back with it , like here its yours. you need to hear some of the other torpedo joints.

so...when we gonna get this thang started ?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i love the natural light! my apartment is dark and depressing!!

dope blog!

• Hi homie.

while you were away on the set of cool runnings right by de beach this subject came up and Eilons pics of TL and his ill room and pics he took of me and mines were in there.....he's good people.
    i like how yours turned out dewd.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post1270757

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

You need to clean up that floor before you accidentally step on those joints. I'd end up getting drunk and Godzilla-ing all of them.

• that's a good one

• Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

• Options
    niceeee ! time to boast, i got that eddie grant 7" you want....for free @ crazy beat uk !!!

i randomly asked for it, dude went downstairs and came back with it , like here its yours. you need to hear some of the other torpedo joints.

That's crazy.

"Nobody's Got Time" is ridiculously dope.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    great pics!

• great read cos!!
    i gotta get up on my eddy grants
    ak pulled the wool from over my eyes just the other day.

thanks for sending eilon through, he was a real sabra

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Just wrote a profile piece on Eilon who swung through the West Coast over the last couple of weeks: http://goo.gl/gtorK

We ended up interviewing one another for our mutual projects. All I know is that he made my cramped record room look deceptively spacious. I need to get a 35mm prime!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    If I may also add: this is one of the greatest "record collectro" pix, ever.

• ^^ yeah i drooled over this pic for a while....so on point with all those 78's

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    mannybolone said:

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    dollar_bin said:
    mannybolone said:

this guy just son's everyone on every level