Dallas Strutters...Get at Ya Boy!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited November 2012 in Strut Central
Hey Dallas Strutters,

I am coming to your town today through Sunday. I ask that you please suggest record shops, grub spots, and venues/shows that might be of interest for this week. Also, if you wish, please PM me with contact information so that we can link up. I thank you in advance for your assistance, and I hope I can meet personally some more of the amazing people here on Soul Strut.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Hey Patrick!

Haven't been there for a minute, but I'd recommend forever young for records. There's also a used bookstore chain there that has pretty good turnover. I actually bought a collection off a guy on his way in to sell it.

Fuel city tacos are among the best I've ever had. Barbacoa is the move.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Thanks, Tom. Good lookin' out mane!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• get at doc's records and vintage edge of ft. worth jenkins the man is holding it down forever young is ok but be prepared to twenty for 12's and 30 to 40 for lps lots of reissue beware there is a spot in bedford near euless called vintage junkie open on sat around 9 I might be there checking stuff out old dude brings new arrivals but has a bunch of dusties starting at 3 the record hound in denton, tx is going out of business his shop is on university forgot the name its a bookstore but he also has dusties and of course there is always bills records on lamar in dallas med to high on the records anyway get at me

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    santanic said:
    get at doc's records and vintage edge of ft. worth jenkins the man is holding it down forever young is ok but be prepared to twenty for 12's and 30 to 40 for lps lots of reissue beware there is a spot in bedford near euless called vintage junkie open on sat around 9 I might be there checking stuff out old dude brings new arrivals but has a bunch of dusties starting at 3 the record hound in denton, tx is going out of business his shop is on university forgot the name its a bookstore but he also has dusties and of course there is always bills records on lamar in dallas med to high on the records anyway get at me

What the hell is a dustie?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What is a sentence?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    What is a sentence?

Zing! Comedy.

• Here's a sentence. Eat a dick!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    santanic said:
    Here's a sentence. Eat a dick!

I'd still like to know what a dustie is??

• Ok so I went to this little shop in New Orleans a long time ago before katrina(this might be a run on sentence but who gives a fuck) I asked this old man if he had any records and he said yeah, man I got some dusty's in the back . So I went towards the the back and sure enough there they were a whole stack of records in about two or three layers of dust...I'm just saying it sounded cool....

• santanic said:
    Here's a sentence. Eat a dick!

Munch on a mouthful of ballz...yallz.

And, dusties does sound cool.