DJs Complaining

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
edited November 2012 in Strut Central
This has been active for a while now, but punctuating the bellyaching of The Great and The Good of "EDM" with the irrepressible cheeriness of Tony Blackburn is a fresh stroke of genius.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "i hate when a track brings in one element at a time its so pompous"

:cry:

• Okay, here is a complaint that I'm errybody here can get with...

Blastid 45ans with middle holes that are too big. Why must I cry!!! There going in the donator bin along with hissy styrene jernts, 7" with writing on them, and beaters.

I can't consciously flip a J with excessively large middle whole. What, I am supposed to expect every Dj to be pack a grip of those little yellow adaptors, yao ming? I swear Bryan Adams - Run to you 5an you've got a lot of potential in my 80's power mix but your too large hole makes it darn near impossible to touch even with the counter balance at 2.75.

Gaaaww

• "Incredibly disappointing peach"

I feel his pain.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    1st world problems.

• HarveyCanal said:
    1st world problems.

Yeah, cause they should totally use their creativity, or lack there of, to put the man mowing lawns out of business.

Get a clue.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Pinch is right about tea, though.

GatorToof said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    1st world problems.

Yeah, cause they should totally use their creativity, or lack there of, to put the man mowing lawns out of business.

Get a clue.

Funny that YOU are telling ME to get a clue on this.

1st world problems are things like: oh no, this complimentary champagne isn't Dom. Or: dammit, this swimming pool doesn't have a swim-up bar.

But yeah, have a hissy fit over nothing. It suits you.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Cosine the tea.

Mosca ???@DeejayMosca

I know I can't complain about my job

Correct. So stop.

But at least he knows this fact, deep down.

• HarveyCanal said:
    GatorToof said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    1st world problems.

Get a clue.

1st world problems are things like: oh no, this complimentary champagne isn't Dom. Or: dammit, this swimming pool doesn't have a swim-up bar.

Were expecting someone else to check you or something?

You're the one who keeps creating some sort of hierarchy to people. I suggest you stop before you pigeonhole yourself into a stereotype.

Thnxkbai

GatorToof said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    GatorToof said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    1st world problems.

Get a clue.

Were expecting someone else to check you or something?

You're the one who keeps creating some sort of hierarchy to people. I suggest you stop before you pigeonhole yourself into a stereotype.

Thnxkbai

English is the language we speak here.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Dimitri From Paris ???@DimitriParis
    I always wonder why Norway being the most expensive European country has constantly the worst hotel standards. At least for the past 15years

I hate braggin djs.

• I know what you mean. I had a typo. Thanks for the constructive critism.

I won't do that again.

• DocMcCoy said:
    punctuating the bellyaching of The Great and The Good of "EDM" with the irrepressible cheeriness of Tony Blackburn is a fresh stroke of genius.

Definitely a brilliant touch.

Tony Blackburn ???@tonyblackburn
    Well I've been in Hospital for a Hernia operation which was a result of my pneumonia I had recently. It all went very well.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Burns said:
    Dimitri From Paris ???@DimitriParis
    I always wonder why Norway being the most expensive European country has constantly the worst hotel standards. At least for the past 15years

I hate braggin djs.

I will say this for Dimitri from Paris, who is one of my favorite DJs -- one time when he was playing Chicago's Smart Bar, I walked up to the booth to trainspot something and I noticed he was drinking out of a styrofoam cup from 7-11. While it could have been anything, I assumed it was their low-caliber, machine-made coffee, and some of his globe-trotting, Playmate-swooning veneer came off -- in a good way.