Vintageinfants Appreciation

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited November 2012 in Strut Central
hope this isn't a kiss of death or anyting but that guy makes me laugh and i genuinely appreciate .

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Makes me laugh too.

Appreciate.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    A good dude, funny, and he knows his shit. Someone I'd have a beer with for sure.

Kindly,
    parallax

• his Argo comments were damn funny.

• awwwwww shucks.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Quality dude

• I think we're Facebook friends but I'm not sure.

Are we, Vintageinfants?

• Herm said:
    I think we're Facebook friends but I'm not sure.

Are we, Vintageinfants?

oh yeah. j*** b*******r

• crabmongerfunk said:
    anyting
    crabmongerfunk said:
    anyting
    crabmongerfunk said:
    anyting
    crabmongerfunk said:
    anyting
    crabmongerfunk said:
    anyting
    crabmongerfunk said:
    anyting

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    A big yay on VintInf.

Dude knows what the fuck is what.
    A kindred spirit for many here I suspect.

Especially good at fire-bombing when threads turn crappy.
    Keep it up.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Appreciated!
    He's often a breath of fresh air up in here.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Vintage is that dude. And has pride of place as one of my 4 friends on facebook.

But I heard he only plays a nice guy on the internet & in real life unless you know what Closet Flange or Drip Leg are, he totally looks down on you.

• RAJ said:
    Quality dude

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    solid as fuck dude
    apart from our common love of gin he seems to be not only a kindred spirit (and truly a perfect fit here)
    his humor and heart are what i respect the most
    i still dream of the day when the NYC/TO/MTL/Vermont strut fam will unite like voltron for a night of drinks and spins
    RESPECT BIG UP YASELF

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    My fellow Toronto posters - when they're bad, they stink. When they're good, they are top shelf, make-the-place-a-better-place type fellas.

J - - I appreciate you!

• I approve! Need to drink with this guy sometime.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    Starting the jeep thraed, and starting it with You Remind Me of Something, are two very good reasons to respect the man.

Edit: I have a feeling that you already esplained your forum name back when everyone was esplaining theirs, but care to re-esplain? Otherwise I'll be forced to assume it has to do with a porecelain doll fetish.

• ketan said:
    care to re-esplain?

6 ---> VI ---> poorly crafted attempt at clever screen name. username stays with you like a bad tattoo and changing it is admitting defeat.

to EVERYONE up in this MFer who said they'd like to have a drink, not only am I down for that, I'm buying. I don't get around as much anymore, but the next time I'm in your hood, or you're in mine, there's the bottom of a bottle i'd like to see.

I'll flip the appreciation on this and say thatthe group of people I've found here are, beyond the shadow of a doubt, some of the most interesting, clever, outspoken, ahead of the curve, behind the times, cool before its cool, lame before its bad, up for everything, down with anything, opinionated, misguided, frustrating, uplifting, hilarious, obstinent, enjoyable and overall enriching people ive encountered in my adult life.

take a look back at what you've contributed to this place and what you've taken from it. it will prove to you that you don't even have to MEET people for them to make an indelible print on your life. something i never thought possible until I found this place.

internet, serious business.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    we live in the same city, let us stop this madness and get kicked out of somewhere already.

DOR can bail us out.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    dude is in teh trade business, I drink to that.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    awwwwww shucks.

Good dude.