Nile Rodgers' Facebook.

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    You missed my point - all the women I mentioned look their age and they are still hot. Sade might be the only exception, but still, she's not 50 looking 30.
    UN looks like she's in her 40s to me and is also wearing a load of make-up.
    I would mention the blazing women I know in their 40s who are raising kids - some even grandkids - working their jobs and leading regular hard-working lives, but you just wouldn't know them lol

Edit - it's all so fluid at this point...what 20, 30, 40 looks like is hardly definable anymore

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    More importantly - i hope to god nile isnt planning on unleashing any music with her - that 'free' song she did was horrible. Most inane lyrics ever. Then again, he has a record of releasing fine material with suspect singers. Whatever. Go nile. Shes definitely looking fine.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Apparently it is possible to be in your 40s and not look it, without the need for surgery or cucumber slumber. Ask Junior and dem, for they too have reached across the table and touched my face in disbelief.

YMD.

Herewego....

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    ^^^^^^^
    The Peter Pan of soulstrut.

Srsly, Jimster got some Dorian Grey action going on in that Sherwood attic.

Moisturiser? No, word on the street is Jimster goes for Botox.

At least that's the rumour I want to spread.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    You were looking mad svelte yourself... No wonder bird and bird throwing deyselfz at you on the tube. Man father six nippers, I guess you just can't turn it off. Hope all going well in the conquest department. Srs doe, how could it not be?

I actually have a mate with a botox clinic, come to think of it. He was also a Hacienda resident DJ. Coining it in. The cnut. But I choose to avoid the Bruce Jenner look. Who wouldn't? The glaring contrast of very dark hair and neck like a ball-sack. Fooling no-one. I can always flash a dubious supermarket cashier a grey chest-hair should she raise an eyebrow at my yag selection. Priceless.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Lamont said:
    bassie said:
    Holy Shit - do you guys actually know any real women?
    She's 44 - that is basically a woman in her prime - being in shape and accomplished is not surprising.
    Salma, Sade, Michelle Obama, Monica Belucci, Julianne Moore - just to name a few - all over 40 and smokin hot in more ways than one.
    Yeesh.

Most 44 year olds I see look like they're 44, not 28 like Nat??, cause woik & childcare takes the better of them. Safe for Michelle those mentionned spend considerable time on their arse with cucumber slices on their eyelids after a daytime gymsession skyping the babysitter, normal people can't do this.

Yeah, mileage may vary. But Ultra looking Fine.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    staxwax said:
    that 'free' song she did was horrible.

Get outta here.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Lamont said:
    staxwax said:

Get outta here.

Bless him, but staxwax isn't big on the idea of people enjoying themselves.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Lamont said:
    staxwax said:

Get outta here.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    Lamont said:
    staxwax said:

Get outta here.

Bless him, but staxwax isn't big on the idea of people enjoying themselves.

Haha. Im freeeeee to do what i want to do.

In truth, Im a fun lovin' guy. Man just dont suffer slaphappy folls lightly.