Nile Rodgers' Facebook.

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
edited October 2012 in Strut Central
Nile posted this picture of himself and Ultra Nat?? last night.

I'm going to refrain from stating the obvious and simply point out that the photobomber clocking Ultra's ass is Mark Ronson's PA.

Comments

• he looks like an oversized 5 year old (not helped by the fact that he's carrying a handbag). do people really dress like that?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    is he biting that bottle?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    bassie said:
    is he biting that bottle?
    And is it Smirnoff Ice?

And has Nile always looked that much like Brandy?

So many questions.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Not sure what's worse: dude in the photo, or the idiot who took the shot.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    parallax said:

Why blame the photographer?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Not the photographer's fault, but they should have cropped the pic.
    How does Ultra Nate not age and look better now than she did 20 years ago. :next_level:

pickwick33 said:
    parallax said:

"Idiot" was a bit harsh.

I am always careful about backgrounds when I take pictures, and if the pic doesn't look right immediately after snapping it, I take a do-over. I can't be the only person who does this, and I'm not a photographer--it's common sense, no? This one should've been deleted, or at the very least, cropped (as was suggested).

Kindly,
    parallax

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I think Nile probably handed the photographer his camera/phone and just upped the result.

Nile seems to be doing something 24/7 - if he's not playing, he's posting online. I'd guess that as dude is 60 and busy enough gigging all over the world and fighting cancer, he couldn't give a f*ck about the composition of his photos.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ost said:
    How does Ultra Nate not age and look better now than she did 20 years ago. :next_level:

Sayin....

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts

She could be like Mark Morrison and send out impostors to do the gigs.

b/w

Black don't crack?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    are people really gonna clonn that guy for staring lazer beams into nate's ass? he didn't know he was being photographed...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    parallax said:
    pickwick33 said:
    parallax said:

"Idiot" was a bit harsh.

I am always careful about backgrounds when I take pictures, and if the pic doesn't look right immediately after snapping it, I take a do-over. I can't be the only person who does this, and I'm not a photographer--it's common sense, no?

Yeah, I understand - I've been conscious of backgrounds, too, but usually if the room was a mess, or there was a distracting sight in the distance. But a random photobomber...hey, as you said, ain't nothing a little cropping can't cure.

• looks English

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Ricky Forcefield said:
    looks English

He does. The short-sleeve shirt left untucked and paired with below-the-knee shorts and white Classics is amongst the most distinctive aspects of the summer plumage of Geezerus Brittanicus Banterus.

I also picture guys from Boston dressing like that...and being just as confused by a fine rear (excluding our own beloved SoulOnIce and DB Cooper, of course)

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I blame background dude far more for his sartorial indiscretions than his leering ones.

It all falls apart at the ultra white bobby socks and sneakers, yea?

Horseleech said:
    I blame background dude far more for his sartorial indiscretions than his leering ones.
    Seriously.

Checking out Ultra Na-tay's figure: Understandable.

Nem shoes and nem socks: Unforgivable.

Add in the murse, the ill fit of the aforementioned shoes (dude is kinda choking them shits), the shorts that look like cut-off slacks, the suspicion that he's not wearing a t-shirt under that filmy button-up, the fact that he appears to be longingly nursing a malternative, et cetera, et cetera: Unwinnable.

"Dont ever do nothing like this again."

• If you look closely, the guy in the background is actually looking at the extreme right of the photograph. In the grand scheme of things everyone in this photo looks busted....funny that people waste their time looking at photos like this. Get a Job!

rizzdizzle said:
    Get a Job!
    Says the dude who used the phrase "In the grand scheme of things..." in reference to a fucking Facebook photo. That's like saying "At the end of the day..." when you're talking about a bag of Fritos or something.

Lighten up, buttercup.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    james said:
    rizzdizzle said:
    Get a Job!
    Says the dude who used the phrase "In the grand scheme of things..." in reference to a fucking Facebook photo. That's like saying "At the end of the day..." when you're talking about a bag of Fritos or something.

Lighten up, buttercup.

In all fairness, I was thinking "lighten up!" before he even posted. Dudes are/were critiquing this simple FB/Twitter pic waaaaay too hard.

• james said:
    rizzdizzle said:
    Get a Job!

Lighten up, buttercup.
    You sound unemployed.

A photo is photo.

Terrible analogy and I do not eat fritos. I gather that you eat fritos and are poor.

rizzdizzle said:
    james said:
    rizzdizzle said:
    Get a Job!

Lighten up, buttercup.
    You sound unemployed.

A photo is photo.

Terrible analogy and I do not eat fritos. I gather that you eat fritos and are poor.
    You sound overpaid.

You pointed out the particular angle of background man's gaze, then hectored people for looking at a photo too closely, all while framing your post in terms both grandiose and inexact.

I gather that you are a boor and a probable waxidermy contributor.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

mannybolone said:

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    My money's on the guy who hasn't wasted two of a total six posts on bush-league snaps.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    First time I've seen an Irish guy drink mineral water. She's pretty fit & curvy to be born in 1968, I don't like the cheap top and eyelash thingies to be honest. How is all this NEWS ? B/w I found another one in my women binder.

Holy Shit - do you guys actually know any real women?
    She's 44 - that is basically a woman in her prime - being in shape and accomplished is not surprising.
    Salma, Sade, Michelle Obama, Monica Belucci, Julianne Moore - just to name a few - all over 40 and smokin hot in more ways than one.
    Yeesh.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Ultra looks great, and she can still destroy a dancefloor. :shreddin_it:

Ya'll know I like da house music. :feelin_it:

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    bassie said:
    Holy Shit - do you guys actually know any real women?
    She's 44 - that is basically a woman in her prime - being in shape and accomplished is not surprising.
    Salma, Sade, Michelle Obama, Monica Belucci, Julianne Moore - just to name a few - all over 40 and smokin hot in more ways than one.
    Yeesh.

Most 44 year olds I see look like they're 44, not 28 like Nat??, cause woik & childcare takes the better of them. Safe for Michelle those mentionned spend considerable time on their arse with cucumber slices on their eyelids after a daytime gymsession skyping the babysitter, normal people can't do this.