What Is the funniest movie you ever watched?

2»

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    The South Park movie nearly made me hyperventilate the first time I saw it. Underrated.

I'm very juvenile like that

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    LoopDreams said:
    Cosign on alot of the above.

Also:

Team America
    Borat.

Co-sign on both these.

Can't believe no-one has mentioned Zoolander yet. You cannot tell me that shit is not hillarious! One liners for fucking dayyyyzzzz.

EDIT: and YES to the South Park movie.. and yes to almost hyperventilating one first viewing! Like, falling on the floor and shit!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    batmon said:
    And i know im in the minority but How High is my shit along w/ Dont Be A Menace While Drink Your Juice In The Hood.
    Nah...How High is hilarious. Mike Epps is perfect in that movie. My favorite part is at the end of the credits when dude is dancing and just saying "fuck sumthin' up" over and over. I still cannot watch that clip and not giggle like a mug.

Had to find it...:

Also, this thread made me almost immediately think of a movie I haven't seen in a minute...and I have no clue if it still holds up or not...Fear of A Black Hat. Granted, I was 12 when I watched it...that shit was hilarious. I'll have to watch it again to see if it holds up at all.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Risingson said:
    Mjukis said:

Swingers

Good call......watch me make Gretzky's head bleed

Is he brown? If he's clean let him in....

• Beat67Beat67 22 Posts
    Stir Crazy
    I'm Gonna Get You Sucka
    Airplane
    Naked Gun

First 2 National Lampoon Vacation movies..

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    Can't believe no-one has mentioned Zoolander yet. You cannot tell me that shit is not hillarious!.

It not hilarious.