L.A. will make you pay $$ (Today's Finds)

2»

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    nice. yo since you're a baller now reynaldo, you should buy some of my records

• This record is off the hooyk! Can't really find that stuff anywhere else, as far as I know...

'the dragon....he bite me...."

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I don't know, I think I'm going to actually start saving money and--after a couple more auctions--put a down payment on something. Exactly what? I'm not sure.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I don't know, I think I'm going to actually start saving money and--after a couple more auctions--put a down payment on something. Exactly what? I'm not sure.

may I suggest?

• Ain't that the Moments 45 that Laser Dan was slanging?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I was thinking about something a little pricier.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I was thinking about something a little pricier.

"'Naldo's Corner" has a nice ring to it if you're thinking of a store.

• I was thinking about something a little pricier.

Just got this in the mail, word.

• Just got this in the mail, word.

you like it ? i thought that record was sort of

Yeah, I like it. Nice break too.

I've heard better records and I've heard worse.

I'm curious bout his private lp from 1973. Raer.

• BowWowWow - Work 12". Drums on this are sick
    Cat Power - Moon Pix LP. - Took me years to find this on LP. Don't know why. Thirteen dollars
    John Fahey - Live in Tasmania LP. Not my favorite, but not bad for early eighties Fahey. Dude talks about how he wanted to play Tasmania because he grandfather used to read about it in National Geographic

You ever read this book schnipper? Good stuff.

went to look at some records today at this ladies house. got a few nice things for cheap($25 for everything). and they're all in great shape, except for the mind garage records, which have a little water damage to the sleeves. records are NM- though

yeah, i was quite pleased to pull that joint, and in pristine condition

• I love love love this LP. One of the first LPs I paid more than $20 for, I think right after I started posting to this board in, uh, 2002... coincidence?

On a side note we just got this in the mail:

Shit is like a george foreman grill on steroids. Panini press, plus it opens up like blowwww

to give 2 sides of temperature-controlled open-face grill. Small enough to be perfect for 2 people. My life is changed. I am getting sweats just thinking about what the fugg I'm going to grill tomorrow.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    went to look at some records today at this ladies house. got a few nice things for cheap($25 for everything). and they're all in great shape, except for the mind garage records, which have a little water damage to the sleeves. records are NM- though

$25??? sheeesh... I'm sure you could have just lumped her with like 20 fierce blows.