I'd really like to hear what you have to say about this.

13»

Comments

• GatorToof said:
    bassie said:
    GatorToof said:
    Why do you say that? Please explain.

Thank you kindly,
    GT

Unable to sustain over time due to lack strength and substance.

Beautiful, that is part of it. 3900 people will have the album in their home.

Enjoy.

serious question:

are you robin williams?

• GatorToof said:
    bassie said:
    GatorToof said:
    Why do you say that? Please explain.

Thank you kindly,
    GT

Unable to sustain over time due to lack strength and substance.

Beautiful, that is part of it. 3900 people will have the album in their home.

Enjoy.

The album is rumored to have cost $750,000 to produce. That, on top of a massive syrup budget (see below), doesn't paint a beautiful future for young Kraey.

If the embedded video isn't working (it isn't on my end) click to be covered in syrup

• Better than keeping it sealed, IMO.

• GatorToof said:
    Better than keeping it sealed, IMO.

In most cases, I'd probably agree with you. But this always seemed like a money making scheme for her (she isn't exactly subtle about it in her lyrics) as opposed to an earnest desire to share her ... art ... with the world. And the scheme backfired.

• Snagglepus said:
    And the scheme backfired.

Ghastly.

Another way of viewing could be from the perspective of a party girl, a dreamer, and a romantic.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    GatorToof said:

Another way of viewing could be from the perspective of a party girl, a dreamer, and a romantic.

serious question:

are you Mork?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Snagglepus said:

The album is rumored to have cost $750,000 to produce. That, on top of a massive syrup budget (see below), doesn't paint a beautiful future for young Kraey.

If the embedded video isn't working (it isn't on my end) click to be covered in syrup

What in the holy fusk did I just kinda sorta watch? Please tell me this is a gigantic troll...

• JectWon said:
    Snagglepus said:

What in the holy fusk did I just kinda sorta watch? Please tell me this is a gigantic troll...

that was really, really bad. this makes me yearn for a Niki Minaj track.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

that was really, really bad.

Most popular comment on Youtube is "what a shame this beat is a??? banger".
    What!?!?!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Well goddammit....I just got sucked into a Kreayshawn youtube k-hole and watched all 3 of the videos available on her vevo channel. I can now honestly speak from experience when I say I do not like her music at all.

At least that Gucci one was kinda catchy. The other videos sound like what I'd imagine bratz dolls to sound like.