Tame Impala / Lonerism / Deluxe Edition (Worth it? related)

dirtydirty 93 Posts
edited September 2012 in Strut Central
https://shop.modularpeople.com/lonerismdeluxe/

I was all ready to buy this $55 package filled with double gatefold turq. vinyl, bonus 7", CD, buttons, poster.......then got hit hit the $29 shipping out of AU. I mean I've heard the new album and it's pretty great for the most part and I'd say $55 is a pretty solid deal, but $84.....COTTAMMM.

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Yeah... not cheap. I can't decide if I should wait until it appears on Discogs or ebay... or just be fine with the regular vinyl.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This record is super fucking good. Definitely copping the vinyl at the least.

Surprised there's not more love from teh strut on this.

• I'm a fan - looking forward to copping the LP myself next week. But, Modular (who are distributed by Universal here in Australia) have a crazy pricing strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if you could pick this up cheaper in the U.S. than it will retail for in Aust. Universal are wholesaling the double LP for about $26 but I know some U.S. distro's are wholesaling at $18.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Copped the garden variety version yesterday - the company I work for has them for publishing, so there were a few advance CDs in the office. I haven't been able to listen to it properly yet.

The Todd Rundgren mix of Elephant is pretty cool.

• Are they good live? Seeing them in November.