WTF is up with Utah?

2»

Comments

• Now I'm all for kicking the crap out of hippies but this is scary.

www.404audio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14814

A.Define Hippy

B.Why would you want to "kick the crap out Hippies"?

C.Were you just kidding

A. White dreaded kids who play drums and don't shower.

B. Ask Cartman. Somebody smelled weed. That was their justification.

C. Does ice cream have bones?

Oh, I didn't say that. Ooops.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    remember when they put "def" in the dictionary?

haha yeah 1993. Rick Rubin held a symbolic funeral for the word def and changed Def American records to American records.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I dunno. Wasnt that posted on a drum and bass forum? If they were playing that shit REAL LOUD and it was anywhere near my base or something. I would shut that techno party down pronto.

THis isnt going to be a huge contreversy..Even if the ACLU gets involved.

• I dunno. Wasnt that posted on a drum and bass forum? If they were playing that shit REAL LOUD and it was anywhere near my base or something. I would shut that techno party down pronto.

Nice assumption.

Oh I forget. At SoulStrut there seems to be a lot of trigger happy cop lovers. Remember the London tube thread.

• did anyone see dubyas speech in utah ? maybe they were cracking down because of that ?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    In that video the cops appear to have their faces covered, and no doubt name badges. That means they knew they were going to go crack some heads, and didn't want to be identified later. If the National Guard was involved that would be even more outrageous. It would mean mobilization of a military force by the govenor to break up a party.

You could send 90 cops into a Donny & Marie concert and find some drugs, some alchohol and some people resisting arrest.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I dunno. Wasnt that posted on a drum and bass forum? If they were playing that shit REAL LOUD and it was anywhere near my base or something. I would shut that techno party down pronto.

Or you could go to the permiting hearing and oppose the permit.

This wont be a big contreversary because it was just a bunch of drug using kids. They are kinda like immigrants, cops can do whatever they want to them with out worrying about anyone complaining.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Irregardless?
    LOL. I think I just invented a new word.

nope... irregardless is a legit word.

Or so Webster[/b] would have you believe...

yeah, read the definition...not a definition, just says that it's a nonformal or humorous usage of regardless. it just sounds stupid.

So are we all in agreeance on this now?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I was in Copenhagen this summer and the cops seemed pretty hardcore there too, at least by my (Swedish) standards. There were 30 copcars and what seemed like an infinite amount of officers in riot gear present at a small reclaim the streets-affair outside of Christiania. There weren't anything illegal going on as far as I could see, no vandalism or anything like that. Do they really think they're helping the situation doing that? Why not have a couple of cops at the scene and the others nearby in case anything breaks out?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Irregardless?
    LOL. I think I just invented a new word.

nope... irregardless is a legit word.

Or so Webster[/b] would have you believe...

yeah, read the definition...not a definition, just says that it's a nonformal or humorous usage of regardless. it just sounds stupid.

So are we all in agreeance on this now?

Let's ask KANYE.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    All this police state shit goes down in a state where the authorities willfully ignore polygomy, an illegal [/b] practice prevalent among some Mormon groups and Mormon derivative sects.