Hello Soulstrut

Ray RatsRay Rats 11 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central
Hello Soulstrut. I was told that an introduction was respectful when joining this board. I like many of you enjoy collecting vinyl and making beats. I turned forty this year and suspect that I am older than most people here. I love traditional Hip Hop beat making techniques although I got into collecting records for the pleasure of listening only. As a child when I eventually got my own room, my mom kept a box of her records in there. That box of records became a source of entertainment as I didn???t go outside much. I remember there was The Best Of Cher, The Shaft Soundtrack, I Sing The Body Electric by Weather Report, Do Ya Think I'm Sexy by Rod Stewart and many others. I'm sure that I still have all of those records some thirty years later. Anyway my likes in music are all over the place now and I am so happy that I have a pastime that is actually useful. On second thought, collecting records and knowing crazy things about music can become quite neurotic.

Thank You for your time and for the info that I am sure to gain from this body of collectors.

Comments