Non politically correct threads

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i know the graemlin making trend has calmed down...but i had photoshop open, and this came to mind

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    ...but i had photoshop open

unless you're running a 486 this is not an excuse

is

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    man i remember those days, you needed an application just to look at gifs. nah back then, i only knew about mspaint and solitaire

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Attn: alieNDN

Did you catch the first episode of Family Guy tonight? There was a dude on there who's face was upside down...eyes where his mouth should be, etc. Reminded me of your work.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Attn: alieNDN

Did you catch the first episode of Family Guy tonight? There was a dude on there who's face was upside down...eyes where his mouth should be, etc. Reminded me of your work.

is it a new episode, (i think its a repeat, then again im a family guy geek, the newer episodes should start sept 11). lol, yeah thats the upside head freak boy, the son of the anchor guy. you know what's wierd? i made that whole upside down thing up because of this site...first it was the yaoming/zangief emoticon, but what really did it was i think the dude djdaze who had a wesley willis avatar and it looked like marvin martian...but i think i will pursue it based on the reactions i got. anyhow, if i ever become famous, i'l be sure to give props on where i got the inspiration from, i'l even make up an artist story on how its "my take on the concepts of salvador dali and andy warhol 'mashed up', basically pop culture and surealism combined" and i'l grow a mustache. speaking of dali (sorry i like to go off tangents often) i love this quote by him;

"very often the things in my life that I consider gags, done only to make friends or journalists sit up and take notice, I see after a while as the most extraordinarily tragic and important of all. Whereas sometimes things I work very hard at, that I think are very serious, like my painting technique, I eventually come to see as childish nonsense, of no value at all."
    ^that's pretty much what all those upside down things were all about.