Anyone Can DJ

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central

Comments

• sellout1sellout1 83 Posts

have fun!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    even Guttenberg can [del]do[/del] fake it:

• even i can do it folks

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    This one always makes me giggle:
    Attached files

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Heddy said:
    This one always makes me giggle:

Homey has been doing it for a while, though, ever since he opened Fleur de Lys in LV. He gets a pass, IMO.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I've never understood the appeal of seeing a "celebrity" DJ. But then again, I fall far outside the intended demographic, I'm sure. Most celebrity pet projects seem silly to me. It's a strange phenomenon.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    spinners?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    sellout1 said:

have fun!

DOPE!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DOR said:

^^^yes

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    waxjunky said:
    I've never understood the appeal of seeing a "celebrity" DJ. But then again, I fall far outside the intended demographic, I'm sure. Most celebrity pet projects seem silly to me. It's a strange phenomenon.

Yea, these celebrities get paid just to be at a club so I'm sure some club owner said "hey I'm paying Paris 15K just to be here for
    3 hours let's just make her the DJ too. Then I don't have to waste money on a real DJ since the general public is to dumb to know what's good anyhow. Win, Win!"

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    anyone can do anything with a good PR machine!

• Yeah, but they can't add the appropriate context during the back-rap.

:hard_as_fuck:

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Check your levels!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• JefDamJefDam 36 Posts
    Elisa Wood doesn't deserve to be included there. Whatever about the skills he may or may not possess, at least the guy seems to have good / interesting taste in music. Also, Wilfred is the funniest shit ever so he'll always get a pass in my book.

A bit off topic, but this facebook page is one of the surrealist things on the interwebs.

https://www.facebook.com/ShiteIrishClubNights?fref=ts

(Although if you have it in yourself to trawl the page you'll find z listers doing sets in rural clubs in Ballygobackwards)