Jos?? Roberto Bertrami R.I.P.

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central
Very sad to have heard that Jos?? Roberto Bertrami of Azymuth has passed. He was SO NICE on The Rhodes. They were one of the best groups ever!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Back when i first started getting into brazillian music there was a eurika moment when I realised that there was one band that was responsible for the best sounds whithin the genre: Azimuth. And Bertrami was the bedrock.

RIP

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Such a shame to hear about this. Have been enjoying his Organ Sound LP a lot lately, I ripped it so everyone can check it upon hearing about this:

Side A & Side B

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    djmario said:
    Such a shame to hear about this. Have been enjoying his Organ Sound LP a lot lately, I ripped it so everyone can check it upon hearing about this:

Side A & Side B

I just started uploading this same lp to divshare before you posted this. One of my favorites.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    So much great music, a real genius of the electric keyboard - RIP.

There's some great instrumental interludes by him on this soundtrack under the name Jose Roberto:

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Horseleech said:

There's some great instrumental interludes by him on this soundtrack under the name Jose Roberto:

The Organ Sound LP has all the Bertrami tracks from this LP and then replaces the non-Bertrami tracks with more Bertrami tracks.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Horseleech said:

The Organ Sound LP has all the Bertrami tracks from this LP and then replaces the non-Bertrami tracks with more Bertrami tracks.

Didn't know, but I like most of the non-Bertrami tracks also. (Except the bogus Roberto Carlos imitator ones).