Cerrone - Hooked On You (Kon Remix)

2»

Comments

• I pre-ordered from Picadilly records. I got an e-mail this morning saying it was shipped.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Damn it preorders were possible!?!
    i've been looking forwrd to this release for awhile

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    It's well known, but this is so so very good.
    Such a good feeling.

• Yeah, I was expecting an email upon availability at Juno as well...sold out then?
    Any copies headed for physical stores in Tokyo by chance?

• It wasn't released yesterday on juno, so it can hardly be sold out. Guess I'll be hittin the refresh-button all day today aswell

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    same here
    dont get confused by the out of stock
    your cart will be full (but only one per customer)
    jyeah!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    pcmr said:
    same here
    dont get confused by the out of stock
    your cart will be full (but only one per customer)
    jyeah!

got it to, but never got email to say it was released.

Japan doesn't get it till the 27th. They are taking preorders on one Japan site/store.
    Diskunion will have it to.
    I know little someone on here who ordered 4 copies via Japan man. I don't know how I feel about that.
    Gots mine.

• I think now it is out of stock as my cart is empty after i add it.bummer.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    It's great but I miss the verses!

Don't need no no grass or cocaine
    I'm hooked on you
    Don't need no pills or champagne
    I'm hooked on you

Jocelyn Brown kills it on the original...but it's a remix, so less vocals...sounds like they need to run a second pressing asap!

• CrumpCrump 18 Posts
    SoundOutLoud said:
    I pre-ordered from Picadilly records. I got an e-mail this morning saying it was shipped.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Hi all
    If anyone still needs, I have a couple up for sale here:
    http://www.yudemenrecords.com

• Ordered one via diskunion yesterday...looks like it went thru, but who knows.
    Also they had that Tom Noble Dancing Hard 12" listed as available--ordered one of those too.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    expensiiiiiiive

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I ordered one off Juno yesterday, for 12 bucks. Am I screwed?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Unherd said:
    I ordered one off Juno yesterday, for 12 bucks. Am I screwed?

nah your not, I think Lamont is referring to MattB's sale. Its not too bad of a price if your still wanting to get on it, or wait for a Killa Kutz bootleg copy by the beginning of this fall for $8.99 or so. :shocked:

Sad thing is I'm already tired of hearing this song, but got it for the clurb.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Burns said:
    or wait for a Killa Kutz bootleg copy by the beginning of this fall for $8.99 or so. :shocked:

The one with or without The Giles?

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Unfortunately for me, the extremely strong Japanese yen doesn't allow me to sell it for much less. Well, maybe a few bucks less, but no way I can compete with $12. So yeah, it's there for anyone as a last resort in case Juno etc run out.
    Great track.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    mattB said:
    Unfortunately for me, the extremely strong Japanese yen doesn't allow me to sell it for much less. Well, maybe a few bucks less, but no way I can compete with $12. So yeah, it's there for anyone as a last resort in case Juno etc run out.
    Great track.

Neverless, thanks MattB for picking them up for the globe to buy.

• mattB said:
    Great track.
    just ordered one from you as a backup in case my one didn't go thru with Juno.If I end up with two I will just give one to my friend that wants it but is broke right now.

• Received my copy today, sounding great! Kind of thing I can see people paying for to get a decent WAV or AIFF of...

Still want to see that Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway remix released - I dug that one more than the Cerrone!

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    Juno is listing a (not yet in stock) black vinyl version. Looks like a second press run will come.

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    One per customer.
    One per customer.
    One per customer.
    One per customer.

And in the meantime the mailman has delivered four marbled copies to my letter box...

Check Discogs for the cheapest offer. Unplayed, of course.