Nerd rapper gets beat down (again)

2»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    img src="

i love this picture. it looks like Ikon is going "oohhhh!" as he is amazed at the impact he just made.

Did he head-butt him?? Looks like a KO by dome blast!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    no,no,no, I didn't do any of those.

ok, then i have an unidentified idol then. seriously though, i have respect for people that do photoshoppings of things less than 0.00065% of the world cares about. for real, i'm not being sarcastic.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i'll beat his ass if i see him

courtesy of

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    one question though. how the phuck is this thing and all the other events always on camera. i mean i know everyone has a camera, but still. makes me wonder about the world before the internet and if only everyone had a camera, serious business.

one question though. how the phuck is this thing and all the other events always on camera. i mean i know everyone has a camera, but still. makes me wonder about the world before the internet and if only everyone had a camera, serious business.

dude have you been to scribble jam?

there are more cameras than people.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

dude have you been to scribble jam?

there are more cameras than people.

I've thought about the camera thing before, albeit in relation to different things - almost every major event/incident gets caught on private video - JFK, the concorde crash, the twin towers, the recent bombing in that egyptian holiday resort and so the list goes on ..

and re: scribble jam, seeing as it hasn't been mentioned on this thread yet, an australian MC named justice took out the main battle, seemingly to widespread disbelief / surprise .. news down here

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

and re: scribble jam, seeing as it hasn't been mentioned on this thread yet, an australian MC named justice took out the main battle, seemingly to widespread disbelief / surprise .. news down here

Go team Australia!

someone traveled from australia to go to scribblejam, seemingly to widespread disbelief / surprise ..

i would figure im the prime demographic and i wouldnt drive an hour to go to that thing. who are these people that would fly 20 hours to go?

...then you're probably not the prime demographic.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    haha, I've driven 12 hours to go to that shit and I've flown 4 hours, scribble is like a family reunion for my crew, i've judged the dj battle a couple times, kinda sad i missed it this year, it's always a great time, shit i met my fiance at scribble, and we had celebrated our one year anniversary there, how nerdy am i?

and yes, there are always dudes from japan, uk, germany, australia there.

ikon is a cool dude.

4-ever!