Nerd rapper gets beat down (again)

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central

Damn, isn't that the second time this year??

Apparently him and Ikon got into it over money. Probably the scam Copy was running a few years back where they would get cats to pay for beats but he wouldn't actually send the beat. So apparently they run into each other for the first time and get into it.

Word is Copy swung first on Ikon and missed.

Word is Ikon swung on Copy and connected.

Word is Copy hit the ground.

Then security and people rushed in and threw them both out.

This is what i was told, it may not be completely accurate, but i find this shit to be so funny that i cant help but indulge in this kinda gossip.

Getting beat up at what some people consider to be a hippy/nerd-rap event is "

There is also a picture of Copy about to fall on the ground on various message boards.

Copy is gonna have to wiggle his way out of this one. After his beef earlier this year with his former crew he had to explain why he had to wear brass knuckles and still got his ass kicked.

Also on the Scribble Front by boy Franco knocked some dude out (Which is funny because Franco is like 5'5 130 pounds) in a cypher after the dude slapped him.

For a NERD Fest Scribble is getting pretty gangsta hahahaha
Damn, dude needs to sit down at a desk job and give this rap shit up.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    and just to make it more interesting for those who have no idea who this dude is (hell, I don't even know who these dudes are) I'll switch it up for a while, break it down, let's do it Copywrite style

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Appearantly, Copy pissed on a homeless/mentally ill girl/woman once. Him and his boys cornered her off and degraded her. It's supposedly on video.

Just for that, I hope he gets kicked in the b*lls everyday for the rest of his life.

Fucking idiot motherfucker.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Appearantly, Copy pissed on a homeless/mentally ill girl/woman once. Him and his boys cornered her off and degraded her. It's supposedly on video.

Just for that, I hope he gets kicked in the b*lls everyday for the rest of his life.

dam for real. fuck that dude. i'll beat his ass if i see him

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    k a r m a

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    k a r m a

Never gettin' any shine outside of rap nerd circles... Havin' little to no talent also plays a part in that as well...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    k a r m a

Never gettin' any shine outside of rap nerd circles... Havin' little to no talent also plays a part in that as well...

Haha, exactly.

Best shit he ever "done" was a J-Zone beat.

And again,

punk motherfucker.

• Never gettin' any shine outside of getting beaten up by other rappers[/b]

• Word is Copy swung first on Ikon and missed.

Word is Ikon swung on Copy and connected.

Word is Copy hit the ground.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    What I want to know is, where was Young Einstein when all this went down? He needs to regulate on these silly ass underground rappers.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Check the new Scribble Jam video. There's footage of my good friend Is*i*h fucking up some dude who was talking shit about Native Americans. (He's Yaqui.) Dude is a fucking 5'4" beast. Just last week he umm, extracted 2 teeth from a dude twice his size WITH ONE PUNCH. Knocked 'em both out at the fucking root. My DJ partner found the canine tooth after the melee and gave it to Is*i*h, who had his wife hook up a little shadowbox shrine for it. (She's the one who made this for me.)

Herm

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I heard he eats babies. Human babies. After he pees on them. But not black babies cause hes fucking racist. Fuck that motherfucker in hell.

......Seriously, give dude a break.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I heard he eats babies. Human babies. After he pees on them. But not black babies cause hes fucking racist. Fuck that motherfucker in hell.

how does he feel about lizard people?

• Wasn't Copywrite signed to Roc-A-Fella for a minute?
    It was Camu Tao (Weathermen) who knocked Copy out for bullshitting once too many earlier this year.
    Copy has a bad rep for offering beats for sale, getting the money & never delivering. Shit obviously catches up to him.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Check the new Scribble Jam video. There's footage of my good friend Is*i*h fucking up some dude who was talking shit about Native Americans.

i didn't know vitamin was at scribble

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    As a rapper, i kinda liked him for a second. but this shit is embarrassing.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Gotdamn, check out Ikon (who is that anyway?) backing up into some crane-style pose after knocking Copywrite out. Dude looks focused and pissed.

I never had an issue with Copywrite??s rapping, I guess it never really stood out as something fantastic to me or something. I??m gonna have to go relisten some stuff he??s on and determine whether I give a damn about all this (though the photos from that last fight of his were pretty amusing. Why was everybody laughing on those? Hoax?)...

- J

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

All of these dudes have no talent - they gotta do shit like this to take attention away from their lack of skills.

I've never made a song & I'm more of a household name than any of these bums.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

If that shits true he deserves to have his fuckin tongue cut out.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    And Day, whats up with some new beats man? You got the SS Massive on withdrawals homey.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Oh shit, so it is my man Icon The Mic King? HA HA!!! Fuck 'em up, Mike.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Too bad the handicap girl wasn't around when Copy hit the floor. I would've liked for her to pinch a loaf right onto his face.

• and just to make it more interesting for those who have no idea who this dude is (hell, I don't even know who these dudes are) I'll switch it up for a while, break it down, let's do it Copywrite style

You made these Day? HIGH-lARIOUS

Fuck all those dudes, nothing but a bunch of frat type meatheads with boring music.

Fuck all those dudes, nothing but a bunch of frat type meatheads with boring music.

Good thing the tracks I did for Icon never came out, then.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    we had Icon here for a show. cool cat.

we had Icon here for a show. cool cat.

He has been sharpening his skills for 10 years, and now I'm amazed at how far he's gone, and hopefully how far he will go. This incident will give him a bit of attention, but I hope people will take time to listen to what he has to say, and how.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

(c)

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    and just to make it more interesting for those who have no idea who this dude is (hell, I don't even know who these dudes are) I'll switch it up for a while, break it down, let's do it Copywrite style

u are my new idol

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    no,no,no, I didn't do any of those.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    img src="

i love this picture. it looks like Ikon is going "oohhhh!" as he is amazed at the impact he just made.