AM SOUL MIX

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Well, here we are again. Summer is rollin' around, and the nostalgia is setting in. I can remember heading to the dentists office with my mother on a weekday morning, and listening to Light 105. Of course when we got to the dentists office they had the same station on to soothe the nerves of patients in the waiting room. I remember these songs. Along with their light rock counterparts, these songs built a base for which the memories of my childhood were formed. So whether you're out cruising with your boo on a warm summer night or just chillin' with the stars in the backyard, this mix was made to accompany you through the coming summer months. So sit back, pop a wine cooler and enjoy AM Soul.Tracklist not necessary. http://www.zshare.net/audio/60338283e6042494/

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Aw yeah! I was driving around today, playing "Footsteps In The Dark" on repeat, and thinking to myself... I need a mix of AM Soul.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    starts off just perfect... cant wait to sit through the whole thing while drink b&j

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Funny, when I heard the Al B. Sure track, I immediately thought that Gregory Abbott would fit in well -- and there it was.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Bloody legend.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Stupid question time: what's the 'AM' mean? Morning soul? Or is this a reference to AM radio?

+

Looking forward to listening to the mix, thanks!

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    am as in am radio

• starts off just perfect... cant wait to sit through the whole thing while drinking some bohemias.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i'm pissed i forgot nightshift by the commodores.

• tracklist not so necessary
    this sounds great man!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    DJ AM did a soul mix?

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yes!

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    my man! "being with you" is one of my favorite songs... a lot of these songs remind me of star wars toys....

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Does anyone have a working link for this stellar mix?
    Zshare seems to be funkee

I wouldn't mind an active link of this either. Not in my archives. Lost forever, I guess.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Can't believe I missed this.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I have it.

I'll up it as soon as I get the chance..

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Thank you!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Okem said: