eliseelise 3,252 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
Discuss...

Comments

• leonleon 883 Posts
    This viral is all over Facebook

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Oh, you slutty Facebook.

I was just curious on what my fellow Strutters thought. Honestly, I find it to be annoying as hell. But then I thought, "Am I sounding old?".

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Since it' an ad, i wonder if it's real or fake.
    Man, nowadays so many fake stuff out there i don't know what to believe anymore ;-)

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Not sure what makes them hipsters, but I like(d) it. I think it's a cool fun idea that probably took them a long time (if it's indeed real).

And before any of you can do it... "^HIPSTER^" (yaaaaawn)

• HumanacatHumanacat 177 Posts
    There are so many Possibilities for jokes on how dude ended up in the wheelchair cheering section.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    No idea why anyone would find it annoying.

Dudes have been inventive, they're enjoying it fully, it's good to watch, and they're not hurting anyone - unless you believe that records really are people too.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I don't believe these are Placebo OGs. There's enough bullshit fleamarket junk-records even in my house to make a bunch of these videos. So I can't see anything annoying about that.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I see our german contingent are becoming alert to an emerging competitive sport here.
    You could practice with finelike's horde of schlager-chud and multiple copies of Nichty Nicht Rosse-Ballon and thems.

::wink::

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    disco_che said:
    I don't believe these are Placebo OGs. There's enough bullshit fleamarket junk-records even in my house to make a bunch of these videos. So I can't see anything annoying about that.

NOW you tell me. Started practising last night with my PIR records, exhausted my entire CTI, Kudu and Mainstream collections and I still can't get any of them them to hit the turntable from the roof of my shed. All the Vertigo swirlies went over into the neighbour's garden - I'm guessing pressing anomalies are to blame. Will report back on the aerodynamic possibilities of the Elektra label. I got high hopes.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    They're treating shit records better than I ever would.
    I also LOVE videos of dudes doing trick shots like this. Could be basketballs, table tennis balls, frisbees, etc.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm still stuck on fake vs real

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You haven't lived until you've chucked a 45 down your street.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Proof-positive that the word hipster actually has no definition whatsoever.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I must be getting old and grumpy.

And I probably have no clue what a hipster is, so I call young people that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    I'm still stuck on fake vs real

Fake x 1,000

• CinisterCeeCinisterCee 863 Posts
    They're too old to be having that much fun/free time.

• CinisterCeeCinisterCee 863 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    They're treating shit records better than I ever would.
    hah

• leonleon 883 Posts
    So how did misicbunk find all these fun loving hipsters? "if you are (insert potential buyer group) and love to throw old records from high places onto a soundburger with your friends in your spare time, cash and a new portable await you?

Staged x 1000