LOOK!! Underground rappers fighting!!

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.weathermania.us/showthread.php?s=32687325e2a97df4f9d714412f11bff1&threadid=1535&perpage=25&pagenumber=1copywrite and some camel cow guy or something. Copywrite got beat down! WHats this about?

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I love how quickly this is circulating.

BTW, that's Copywrite78 and Camu Tao, formerly of MHz (w/ RJD2 and others) and The Weathermen.

Brass knuckles... wow.

• so what was this beef over?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    thas weird cuz both of them are def jux affiliates, youd think theyd be hommies

• whats up with the nasty suicide girl licking a cage record

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    whassup with that forum in general? like walking into a bar like, "oops" and backing...out...slowly...

• rookrook 357 Posts
    hiphop records taste better than punk reckids

• rookrook 357 Posts
    whassup with that forum in general? like walking into a bar like, "oops" and backing...out...slowly...

hahah really

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    so what was this beef over?
    I'm not into gossiping, but my initial guess was and the rumors I've heard are... it's over some money. OLD MONEY...

I once bought a beat from the guy with the brass knuckles. Maybe he used the joints to make the drums bang... it didn't seem like he used them on the other guy too much.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    did they fuckin schedule this shit? they got digital pics but no video? he looks like he devil with those knots on his forehead

shit'z mad ghey.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    so what was this beef over?
    ...OLD MONEY...

man, so much money in the underground rap world. copywrite must have been holding back millions!!!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i find this video hillarious

http://www.omnimix.com/av/copy.mov

"look no cuts... my dog bit my finger"

underground rap has never been er

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

hilarity!

I have always found Copy to be a lil' punkass poseur and this video is just the final straw. "Your little plan didn't work!" Ohhhhhhhh, he discovered the conspiricy against him!

I love this shit! Rap beef has never been er.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    C-O-M-E-D-Y! Underground Rappers fighting. I want to see a battle royale between
    the Rhymesayers Crew and Living Legends. They can throw backpacks and skateboards at one another!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This shit is hot. Fucking dudes. Wow that is awesome. Sup Chan?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Sup Cosmo, you good? I'm sending you a package next week. Be on the lookout doggie!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    wow, it gets better!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    That shit is crazy

"cu-cu-cuvva-cuvva-crazy "

There's a lot to be learned from taking a beating.

Dude should just be a man and be like "yo, he got me. what can I say?" and get on with it.

Or sneak him, of course.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

imagine being the loser whose job it is to hold the camera for that shit...oh, wait, it's his 12-year-old sister...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    can we discuss the white boy slur affliction that copywrite and everyone of his peers suffer from?

i think a lot of people assume they're trying to talk black, but it's evolved into it's own weird white boy thing.

why do all the underground white rappers talk like telly from kids?

• i think a lot of people assume they're trying to talk/dress/act/come across as being[/b] black, but it's evolved into it's own weird white boy thing.

Very true.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I think the entire story can be found in this month's issue:

http://www.backpacker.com/

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    B*n I was wondering why those images never work so I checked out the site and was like whoa! K**ly I*****'s website? wtf?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    can we discuss the white boy slur affliction that copywrite and everyone of his peers suffer from?

i think a lot of people assume they're trying to talk black, but it's evolved into it's own weird white boy thing.

why do all the underground white rappers talk like telly from kids?

I am now almost--but not quite--curious enough to actually listen to some whiteboy rappers...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Gun fights (between mainstream rappers) are more entertaining.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    B*n I was wondering why those images never work so I checked out the site and was like whoa! K**ly I*****'s website? wtf?

Yeah K***y was supposed to be hosting my images while www.playerhaterhater.com gets up and cool running. But problems have clearly arisen....

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Wasn't my man Tame one involved in the beatdown? Hahaha.

That's what happens when kids rap hard but can't back it up. He should stick to being abstract or something. LOL

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I think the fact that he broke his own finger is more embarassing than anything.

The next embarassing thing is the pants the black dude was wearing. Hasn't he heard of stereotypes? I hate when people break out of stereotypes. Hey, but at least they were falling off his ass.

*and for the record (and pawn shops that sell them), he was using a brass belt buckle (wink wink)

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

dude is reaching an "Archaic" level of embarassing.