Weekday Buys/Trades/Finds/Makes/Etc.

13»

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    is fermata an argentine label? Im thinking its the argentine issues of Forma from brazil?

Yes Sir, Fermata is an argentine label. I think my Zimbo Trio's are on Fermata, not sure. I recall seeing things like Ornella Vanoni on Fermata, so it must not be just Forma releases (no, I didn't by Ornella Vanoni )

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    but i dont remember seeing anything that is on both Fermata AND Forma under a different cover or issue or anything. I dont think I've seen Duplicates of any Fermata stuff, thats what makes it strange.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    So were Mutantes big in non-Portuguese speaking South American countries in their day???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    courtesy of one of the few black posters on soulstrut

guzzo, what's really up is your collection of black LIGHT posters...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    but i dont remember seeing anything that is on both Fermata AND Forma under a different cover or issue or anything. I dont think I've seen Duplicates of any Fermata stuff, thats what makes it strange.

I will check my crates and report. I'm at work now.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    So were Mutantes big in non-Portuguese speaking South American countries in their day???

I wouldn't say "big", I don't think that non-record collectros in Argentina know that they ever existed. But, we have some crazy local pressings around that time (60's-70's).

Craziest thing I have is an uruguayan[/b] pressing of the Norman Haines Band. Nobody knows how that record got released in Uruguay, a complete mistery.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    courtesy of one of the few black posters on soulstrut

guzzo, what's really up is your collection of black LIGHT posters...

crazyjpegraerery

• Not as crazy psychy as the cover looks but fun.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Not as crazy psychy as the cover looks but fun.

That sleeve looks like some lame Mothers-of-Invention-wannabe-ass-shit!

im actually into more mainstream bossa. It just looks crazy cause each song listing is like three songs?

• im actually into more mainstream bossa. It just looks crazy cause each song listing is like three songs?

It's goofy stuff with a lot of medleys. Great for an outdoor pool party.

thanks - you saved me $20 (volume 2 was up there as well)

Simplesmente Maria
    rare soundtrack from 1970