BQ in Full Effect - prize czech?

Chuck_HussChuck_Huss 145 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Curious what the BQ in Full Effect EP is going for, what with the inflation of *shudder* "random rap" 12inch prices. My apologies if this has been discussed already, been a while since i posted. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    paging Delay

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Far too much

DL and wait for the boot

• Far too much

DL and wait for the boot

Is a re-ish looming on the horizon?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    There's one on sale on Ebay being sold by a VE member. It is up to 180 GBP with 9 days left to go!

• There's one on sale on Ebay being sold by a VE member. It is up to 180 GBP with 9 days left to go!

• There's one on sale on Ebay being sold by a VE member. It is up to 180 GBP with 9 days left to go!

Wow, usually I'm not this lazy to check eBay first. Thanks though, I'll be watching that one.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    paging Delay
    I just gave sampo a mutilated copy. most of the good tracks play through though. i guess its about $500 for a minty one. i supose we'll see what the copy up there fetches now.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Used to go for $110 in a certain NYC store... then around the $200 mark on eBay around 2002 or so... then it's definitely passed $500 a couple of times since.
    I'm surprised no-one's booted that one yet.

Does anyone else have sound quality issues with the last track on side 1? Both copies I've checked have had slight crackling...

• Used to go for $110 in a certain NYC store... then around the $200 mark on eBay around 2002 or so... then it's definitely passed $500 a couple of times since.
    I'm surprised no-one's booted that one yet.

Does anyone else have sound quality issues with the last track on side 1? Both copies I've checked have had slight crackling...

sold one for $600 once. I had to refund some $ for the sound quality issues. Buyer said that his friends that have copies that played mint (no crackles). Must have been a grip that were pressed shitty.

If the record doesn't get booted soon? TTL? then the price is gonna peak around $700 +

• same story with my copy. crackily last song. i thought it was on the second side though. worst song

what brought you back thiknek??????

• I mean it's good - and it's rare - but not worth food and rent for one month.