I hope I never get pulled over by this guy (NSFW)

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Mmmm I think this is a dangerous combination of vocation and avocation...

Be gettin beat down and this guy is all poppin a woody...

GothicSheriff

About me:
Greetings: I'm the Gothic Sheriff from New Jersey, I'm a Deputy sheriff and also in the U.S. Army Rangers/National Guard & A party promoter and a Dom in the Fetish B.D.S.M. Gothic scene,I'm an easy going guy looking to meet people with simular intrests and also have some young girl to collar as my sub. I have my own dungeon in my place and i do teach about the do's and don'ts of B.D.S.M.[/b] and i also do have time for privet sessions as well so if you are intrested in doing this e-mail me and we'll work out the details there. i also can meet with you at the clubs i work at and teach there as well. so if you like what you see then except me if not move on. I'm into other things as well as going to clubs and going shopping chatting on the internet,modeling,movie making,working on new bondage gear on the side.I'm also designing the new SnakeEyes out from G.I. Joe & if i find some 1 who is intrested in doing the part of Stormshadow that would be kool.I have to thank alot of people who have added me and the future adds come in and join the maddness it's gonna be a blast here so ready to party and have us a fun time at it.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    wow

• So wrong - on a multitude of levels. dog.

Seriously dude, how do you find these things?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Just bouncin around on MySpace, you know, you click a friend's page, and then maybe click on one of their friends' pages, and then you look and you're like what the fuck is that??? and then you click on that page and you're just like... I need to post this shit on Soulstrut.

Just bouncin around on MySpace, you know, you click a friend's page, and then maybe click on one of their friends' pages, and then you look and you're like what the fuck is that??? and then you click on that page and you're just like... I need to post this shit on Soulstrut.

damn... and I thought Soulstrut was fucked up!

damn... and I thought Soulstrut was fucked up!

Ha.

I think being a BDSM dom should be a disqualifying factor in law enforcement employment.

seriosly. I wonder if his cop buddies know about this?

• I'm the Gothic Sheriff

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    jesus if this guy pulls me over i'm getting the fuck outta dodge

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Mmmm I think this is a dangerous combination of vocation and avocation...

Be gettin beat down and this guy is all poppin a woody...

GothicSheriff

About me:
    Greetings: I'm the Gothic Sheriff from New Jersey, I'm a Deputy sheriff and also in the U.S. Army Rangers/National Guard & A party promoter and a Dom in the Fetish B.D.S.M. Gothic scene,I'm an easy going guy looking to meet people with simular intrests and also have some young girl to collar as my sub. I have my own dungeon in my place and i do teach about the do's and don'ts of B.D.S.M.[/b] and i also do have time for privet sessions as well so if you are intrested in doing this e-mail me and we'll work out the details there. i also can meet with you at the clubs i work at and teach there as well. so if you like what you see then except me if not move on. I'm into other things as well as going to clubs and going shopping chatting on the internet,modeling,movie making,working on new bondage gear on the side.I'm also designing the new SnakeEyes out from G.I. Joe & if i find some 1 who is intrested in doing the part of Stormshadow that would be kool.I have to thank alot of people who have added me and the future adds come in and join the maddness it's gonna be a blast here so ready to party and have us a fun time at it.

what was "edited" out?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    nada, I just gave it a NSFW

I'm tempted to give this one the boot though, seriously

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    nada, I just gave it a NSFW

I'm tempted to give this one the boot though, seriously

haha, yeah NSFW is a good idea for real.

Hell, NSFHumanEyes is a good one too. It's not a big deal though really. It is disturbing that this dude is a sheriff but that actually makes alot of sense considering what he's into.

saying

"I came here because I heard they talk about records and all I see is NRR goth torture jpgs"

hah hah hah....

sad

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Hey maybe this guy would buy my broken sybian...

ew

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    IT'S NOT REALLY MINE, GOD DAMN IT!

• hey whats up! hows newjersey these days lol anyways just dropping by and anyways yea did you change ur layout alittle?

• Just bouncin around on MySpace

Does anyone else find that myspace makes you vomit a little bit into your own mouth?

Something about that particular online 'scene' or whatever has just always seemed fucking weird/lame to me...

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks this picture is amazing on so many levels? Hes boiling a cute kitten. Look at that hair cut. Look at the look on his face. If this isnt priceless avatar fodder, i dont know what is.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    This guy needs to lose his job. He should not be wearing his uniform off duty like that.

Am I the only one who thinks this picture is amazing on so many levels?

No.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i don't know why i even opened this thread, but THIS really made my day.

I'm also designing the new SnakeEyes out from G.I. Joe & if i find some 1 who is intrested in doing the part of Stormshadow that would be kool.

i don't know why i even opened this thread, but THIS really made my day.

I'm also designing the new SnakeEyes out from G.I. Joe & if i find some 1 who is intrested in doing the part of Stormshadow that would be kool.

You've got Stormshadow written all over you man, hit him up.