New Black Rob

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Just saw the video for "Star in the hood" & "Ready." These songs are a lot better than I thoght they would be. Anyone heard the Black Rob album? The kids singing the cheerleader chants in the ready song are pretty funny! Maybe Black Rob is gonna drop a dope LP. How long has it been since a New York rap artist dropped a good LP on Bad Boy?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Just got word from the hommie Magnetic that the new Black Rob LP is garbage!
    What was I thinking. A good new Bad Boy records LP? LOL

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What was I thinking. A good new Bad Boy records Black Rob LP? LOL

What was I thinking. A good new Bad Boy records Black Rob LP? LOL

Ha ha! True dat.

Where are G. Dep and Loon?

Wherever rappers whose records bricked go to run their mouths about how getting dropped was actually a good thing and their impending takeover of the game.

In other words: speaking loudly into a Nextel phone somewhere near you.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    This, on the other hand, is an excellent look:

This, on the other hand, is an excellent look:

True indeed Young Mark, True indeed.

What up Billy!

• i'm really diggin' the album, but then again i'm a big fan of b rob. i can't believe "questions and answers" got cut (that was my favorite...), and also the joint with biggie. still a dope album though. the tru master joint is

• Like Whoa!!!!!!!!!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Wherever rappers whose records bricked go to run their mouths about how getting dropped was actually a good thing and their impending takeover of the game.

Loon interview

"I respect Jim Jones and them, they made a valiant effort to cut him off at the pass the last time he tried to come back and dimple his way back in the game."

• On a semi related note, anyone check out the Mase joint on G Unit Radio 15, sounds like Murder Mase again.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Like Whoa!!!!!!!!!

that record still gets spins from me

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    On a semi related note, anyone check out the Mase joint on G Unit Radio 15, sounds like Murder Mase again.

Yeah he's cutting deep into "them"(Cam & crew) like razor wire.

• Where are G. Dep and Loon?

"I respect Jim Jones and them, they made a valiant effort to cut him off at the pass the last time he tried to come back and dimple his way back in the game."

"I lived in Beverly Hills, my n***a. I went to school with Angelina Jolie, Monica Lewinsky ??? big named people."

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

"I lived in Beverly Hills, my n***a. I went to school with Angelina Jolie, Monica Lewinsky ??? big named people."

I love how he always references that. right before he talks about how mase bit his whole style.

man, loon is the worst. I will only ever be able to picture him in that rugrats video. Search for a pic if you dont know what i mean. that shit is comedy.

• this album isnt bad. its not great but its listenable as long as you skip the tracks with cameos by the 'making the band' crew. i was actually expecting a much more commercial release.