Best coffee/ coffeespots in the US

2»

Comments

• Y'all may hate on Starbucks as a corporate giant......

I used to work at this spot. My drink is 5 shots over ice, with a bit of heavy cream but I'll drink it black. Fuck the new push button machines, though, that's some weak ass espresso.

• The coffee in the US has improved in the last few years but I've never been ANYWHERE that holds a candle to Wellington, New Zealand when it comes to great coffee. There are at least 50 cafes there and they're all great. Coffee in Brazil was pretty good too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    nah man thats the REAL DEAL

screw all that mocha infused triple soy carmel latte is there actually any coffeee in the bottom of that cup of 800 calorie sugar water

i dont fuck with milk EVER and sugar is pure EVIL

LIQUID BEANS YO!!!!!!!!!

that shit will put hair on your balls man

The truth

If you can't enjoy it black then it can't be good coffee

And I drink way too much to have all that excess bull involved

No favorite spots here, we don't have any of that fancy mess in NC

My favorite is gourmet beans brewed at home

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Fuck the new push button machines, though, that's some weak ass espresso.
    i work for the company that manufactures and welds the boiling cylinders for la marzocco, one of the best italian espresso machines on the planet... as soon as starfucks went automatic, their production was reduced to one-tenth. too bad, they're great machines.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    tell Rocco to hook meup with one of them fuckers.

I'm bout to throw his phone number in several stalls in West Hollywood

tell Rocco to hook meup with one of them fuckers.

I'm bout to throw his phone number in several stalls in West Hollywood
    adam, he said he changed that number because you called him too much. at least he paid for the rental car... fucker.

• Fuck the new push button machines, though, that's some weak ass espresso.
    i work for the company that manufactures and welds the boiling cylinders for la marzocco, one of the best italian espresso machines on the planet... as soon as starfucks went automatic, their production was reduced to one-tenth. too bad, they're great machines.

I might have to pick one of those up.

Fuck the new push button machines, though, that's some weak ass espresso.

I might have to pick one of those up.
    i dunno... at around $10,000 each, it's a little steep. we also make the carrot juicers that jamba juice/whole foods/wild oats, and every other juice bar in the world use (that's why i travel so much). send me a check, hommie... soulstrut discount.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

oh man

i used to dj at this spot and the booth was right beside one of these bad boys... free coffee all night... man that shit was tasty

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

No way man, gotta have milk and sugar substitute or I am all fucked up.

• . send me a check, hommie... soulstrut discount.

YESS!!!

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    The coffee in the US has improved in the last few years but I've never been ANYWHERE that holds a candle to Wellington, New Zealand when it comes to great coffee. There are at least 50 cafes there and they're all great. Coffee in Brazil was pretty good too.

good looking neville C

coffee is pretty massive in AKL, Wellington, Melbourne & Sydney .. this might sound strange but the first 3 of those cites were quite early in taking the coffee game next level in hte mid to late 90s .. in contrast, in places like London is damn hard to find a good goffee .. while theres clearly the odd local spot or two (as this thread attests) theres actually a joke down these ways about US coffee, as in its pretty crap