attn: THENON - Milton Wright?

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I waas checking ebay and saw that a seller, TheNon is selling milton wright - spaced.. it must be the same guy who posts here.. if so, did you rip that to your computer? if you did, if you post it in the album upload thread you would be the fuckin boss hog

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    eh?

explain

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Dude is trying to get his record game on. Why should he take the time out to lace you with an MP3 burn?

• Dude is trying to get his record game on. Why should he take the time out to lace you with an MP3 burn?

offer fellatio

my post is in the spirit of the Album Upload thread, maybe you missed that post?

I'm not telling dude to record the LP to his computer if he hasn't already, but if he has... then it would be awesome to convert to mp3 and upload.

i think you need to worry about other things

• i think you need to worry about other things

offer anal

i think you need to worry about other things

offer anal

"the3rdstream
    yes homo" < ----

• i think you need to worry about other things

offer anal

"the3rdstream
    yes homo" < ----

i was just tryin to help out, those kinda offers go far around here

somehow I fully believe you.. which is scary

anyhow, TheNon, if you read this, I have a bunch of good mp3s that we could swap, but like I said, if you haven't already ripped it, don't worry, i was just curious about the lp.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Catalist, my computer mp3 skills are not good (see: nonexistent, still working on it). Sorry! I could send you a tape if you'd like.
    Peace
    T.N.

• Options
    Catalist is good peoples. Ease off.

K.