NFL Week 7

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    *sigh*

Man i swear..Philly fans are one of a kind.

i think a SportStrut[/b] would be

and one more thing...

KC KASEM

Phil Most owns the right to AUTHOR all "NFL WEEK" threads. Any and all biting will not be tolerated.....i actually look forward to Phil's weekly picks and analysis...so with all due respect..FALL BACK...

not saying you cant share your own picks and analysis but let the originator author his own schitt....

God Bless

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    and one more thing...

KC KASEM

Phil Most owns the right to AUTHOR all "NFL WEEK" threads. Any and all biting will not be tolerated.....i actually look forward to Phil's weekly picks and analysis...so with all due respect..FALL BACK...

not saying you cant share your own picks and analysis but let the originator author his own schitt....

God Bless

Naw, it's cool with me... he got it started on Friday when the KC-Miami game was jumpin' off and I wasn't even thinking about it at that time. So he gets my blessing. Anybody who wants to set off the NFL thread is alright with me, I'll just add on when I get a free minute and set urrbody straight (y'all did notice I was 5-0 this week, right?) . Thanks for the rispecfellatin' anyway, edpowers.