Everybody Hates Chris (NRR)

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central

The only thing I tune into during a weeknight. Anyone else checking for it. Pretty entertaining. I guess folls with cable probably don't even tough UPN but this show is funny as hell.

Chris Rock's narration is

Looks like, Chris will be 'Prince' for Haloween next week. Lol.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    this was the 1st time i saw it. it's a lot better than i thought it would be.

• I love that show but I keep missing it every week. I forget what day it is on. I seen the first episode and last weeks but missed a few.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Thursday nights @ 8... it is indeed way waay better than I would have expected it to be. Hopefully enought folls are tuning in so that it won't get canned.

• Hopefully enought folls are tuning in so that it won't get canned.

Same thoughts here. I actually think they have a hit on there hands. UPN ain't really got shit but reruns of The Parkers and other ish. This is hands down the best show they've had since Martin.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Hopefully enought folls are tuning in so that it won't get canned.

Same thoughts here. I actually think they have a hit on there hands. UPN ain't really got shit but reruns of The Parkers and other ish. This is hands down the best show they've had since Martin[/b] .
    Martin was on FOX.

• Hopefully enought folls are tuning in so that it won't get canned.

Same thoughts here. I actually think they have a hit on there hands. UPN ain't really got shit but reruns of The Parkers and other ish. This is hands down the best show they've had since Martin[/b] .
    Martin was on FOX.

Wasn't on UPN. I could've sworn. FOX owns UPN, NO?

Oh well my mistake.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    it's like crooklyn without all the emotion. [color:white](j/k)

Hopefully enought folls are tuning in so that it won't get canned.

Martin was on FOX.

Wasn't on UPN. I could've sworn. FOX owns UPN, NO?

Oh well my mistake.
    I wouldn't be surprised if FOX owns UPN but I don't know.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

they do not.

• I wouldn't be surprised if FOX owns UPN but I don't know.

they do not.

You sure. Check out the news. They sometimes share the same people. That one fine looking light skinned girl. She's always on FOX and on UPN news type shit.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Oh well my mistake.

UPN = United Paramount Network. Like the movies.

• Great show! I have it on the DVR for viewing this evening. The kid who plays Chris is excellent, as is the father...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

they do not.

You sure. Check out the news. They sometimes share the same people. That one fine looking light skinned girl. She's always on FOX and on UPN news type shit.

No, it was big news because Fox hasn't had a hit comedy in years, they had 'Everybody Hates Chris' in development and passed on it, giving UPN an opportunity to scoop it. Somebody was probably 'reassigned' after that gaffe.

have yet to watch it because I never even THINK to check UPN, except when 'Girlfriends' is on. Yeah....I watch 'Girlfriends', so?

they do not.

No, it was big news because Fox hasn't had a hit comedy in years, they had 'Everybody Hates Chris' in development and passed on it, giving UPN an opportunity to scoop it. Somebody was probably 'reassigned' after that gaffe.

have yet to watch it because I never even THINK to check UPN, except when 'Girlfriends' is on. Yeah....I watch 'Girlfriends', so?
    Dude, Girlfriends is DOPE!!!

• CLabCLab 76 Posts
    Tricky had a recurring guest spot on Girlfriends last year.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dude, Girlfriends is DOPE!!!

Tricky had a recurring guest spot on Girlfriends last year.

Yes, and that dude is no great actor, but he was much better than Saul Williams or Common (whew, Common is NO actor). But Tricky is one weird looking dude.

Girlfriends is definitely dope but it's more of my girl's show than it is mine. I like EHC a lot though. The writing and production value seems to be pretty high. I hope it keeps going.

Girlfriends is definitely dope but it's more of my girl's show than it is mine. I like EHC a lot though. The writing and production value seems to be pretty high. I hope it keeps going.

Same here....every Monday I always forget it's on and then I'll hear "It's 9 o'clock!" from downstairs.

• i know fat mike

i know fat mike

Joke or truth...fess up!