Soulseek Help

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Dudes, everytime I try to get into Soulseek, I'm forced to log in as if it's my first time. Meaning everything resets back to zero. My pending transfers, my user list, my wish list, my shared folders, my save folders, everything...GONE. What the fuck?! It started doing it after I DL'ed the latest update a few days ago. HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?! PLAESE HELP!!!!!!Also, is there a way to make Soulseek recognize the incomplete files in my shared folder? Poor Ava Devine is doing such a fantastic job but may not get her just rewards if I can't finish Dl'ing the clip!Herm

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

Is the auto resume box on the transfer screen ticked off?

h

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hi,

Is the auto resume box on the transfer screen ticked off?

h

Yes it is.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Herm

To avoid losing everything like you, I always copy all files that are on the slsk folder (C:program filessoulseek), except the slsk.exe, to another folder. This way, if I have to reinstall it, I have all my selections, user & wish lists, etc.
    Maybe you can find some answer for your problem here. Good luck!

Peace

• Hiya Herm,

same thing happened to me this saturday, forcing me to re-install the program and start from sratch.

probably has something to do w/ the fact that they're having server problems, been unable to connect the last two days.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hiya Herm,

same thing happened to me this saturday, forcing me to re-install the program and start from sratch.

probably has something to do w/ the fact that they're having server problems, been unable to connect the last two days.

It's working now. I had to delete and re-install the whole damn thing. Oh well.

Thanks for all the suggestions everybody!!!

Herm