Laffy Taffy: The future or total trash?

2»

Comments

• audio please

There's a group called Laffy Taffy....

Now I just feel old....

I thought this post was about candy too. don't feel bad.

earlier today I was the only one to catch a Bob's Big Boy reference. sigh.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Wow. My radio has been broken for about a month now, this is the first time i hearing this.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that this will be one of the top Kill Whitey Jams of the year.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm really surprised the majority of y'all aren't shitting on this piece of shit song. It probably has to do with the fact that it's not in heavy rotation on your radio station.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Its the worst song evar.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i think this song is just making its way to northern radio because of the video they dropped almost a month ago, but in southern cities like ATL and here in Tallahassee, radio's are pretty much done with the song, shits been played since the beginning of the summer here and ive been told even before that in ATL.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    the vocals suck, but the beat is great, that super simple bassline is on some grime shit... i'd probably rock the instrumental on the regular and save the vocal version for the occasinal frat party type gig...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the vocals suck, but the beat is great, that super simple bassline is on some grime shit...

yes.

i turn the radio up when the song comes on and find it hard to not move something. Man hears this and feels the end of the world is that much closer.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    shits been played since the beginning of the summer here and ive been told even before that in ATL.

they have been playing this in Columbus (GA) ever since late April/early May!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    THIS NEEDS TO BE A T SHIRT. Irony squared.

still getting buck with the irony movement of 2004.

Dead fucking for real.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    its funny cause shit used to be reverse, like 10 years ago, before southern music was big, youd here something in nyc like 6 months before it got big in the south. A complete 360 since southern music got big.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    hot garbage.

second it.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    BOTH!!!!

TRUER WORD HAS NEVER BEEN SPOKEN