Rocky VI

bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
stallone is gonna make another rocky movie:http://edition.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/17/film.stallone.reut/index.htmlmaybe bill conti will make another slow burner killer tune for the soundtrack. or maybe it'll be a pathetic motion picture in all aspects.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dude I am beyond excited for this movie. He is going to be fighting a dude named Mason Dixon!!!

I CELEBRATE STALLONES ENTIRE CATALOGUE!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I hope to god he isn't directing this too. Guy has no skills in the directors chair.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    dude is getting desparate.

Looking at his filmography he hasn't done anything worth noting since Copland in 1997. That was supposed to be his entrance into serious acting only to be followed by this turd of a movie in 2001...

Robert Rodriguez should put him in the next Sin City. He'd be perfect.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

• Looking at his filmography he hasn't done anything worth noting since Copland in 1997. That was supposed to be his entrance into serious acting only to be followed by this turd of a movie in 2001...

Robert Rodriguez should put him in the next Sin City. He'd be perfect.

did that get cinema release in the states? Never stunk up our screens (at least not in brisneyland)

did that get cinema release in the states? Never stunk up our screens (at least not in brisneyland)

I think so but it quickly went to video. I remember there being another similar race themed movie that came out around the same time. Was it Fast and the Furious maybe?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• I hope to god he isn't directing this too. Guy has no skills in the directors chair.

didnt he direct the first Rocky? that was the joint

• I hope to god he isn't directing this too. Guy has no skills in the directors chair.

didnt he direct the first Rocky? that was the joint

didn't direct it, but he WROTE the muthafucka.