BWH - Stop/Livin Up 12"

nrichnrich 932 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Looking for BWH - Stop/Livin Up 12" on House of Music. I have $$$ and equally kick ass 12"'s for trade... get in touch.

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    It's impossible that no one has this album.
    please, step into the arena

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    what you have for trade?

i can get one for you!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    just pm'd you

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    still looking for this biatch
    the recent re-release is fine too, just something to play

• I want this aswell alongside with Mr Master on the same label..

/L

• yeah I'm after this as well. Btw a friend of mine did a decent boot of this with the milkshake acapella, he re-edited the BWH track and mixed the two to be in key. Pretty tight, even tho milkshake is played to shit.

$??

• theses cuts are amazing

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    well fuck.
    How about that recent Casco release that had the originals along with shitty re-edits?
    Overseas strutters? Copies in the states have dried up.

someone please help a brother out.

• well fuck.
    How about that recent Casco release that had the originals along with shitty re-edits?

Which one do you mean?? The one with mixes by Bangkok Impact and Putsch 79?? Yeah they were so so i agree although both B.I. and P79 are awesome, need i say "aus birgittes tagebuch" and "asian girls"??

/Leo

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    well fuck.

Which one do you mean?? The one with mixes by Bangkok Impact and Putsch 79?? Yeah they were so so i agree although both B.I. and P79 are awesome, need i say "aus birgittes tagebuch" and "asian girls"??

/Leo

Yes, that's the one. Can someone please pick one of these up for me? [/b]
    It came out 6 months ago, shouldn't be difficult. Just as long as the tracks are the same length as the OG

• well fuck.

/Leo

It came out 6 months ago, shouldn't be difficult. Just as long as the tracks are the same length as the OG

That one is on Radius, the strange thing is that this one is out of stock everywhere but the one with "exalt exalt" can be bought everywhere... should be quite the same..

/Leo

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    well fuck.

/Leo

That one is on Radius, the strange thing is that this one is out of stock everywhere but the one with "exalt exalt" can be bought everywhere... should be quite the same..

/Leo

Are you in the states? They are in stock overseas, I need someone to pick me one up, you will get hooked up for your help!

• well fuck.

/Leo

/Leo

Are you in the states? They are in stock overseas, I need someone to pick me one up, you will get hooked up for your help!

Nrich checkk yo pm's, i can deffo help you out with sending to the US, i'm in Sweden btw

/Leo

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    checked off. I must be the only soul with one of these

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts

I had this but sold it to buy a long time soul want... will have to get it again..

Also released on baby records, just to clear things up

peas

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

I had this but sold it to buy a long time soul want... will have to get it again..

peas

When did you get it? (BWH) & what did you trade it for?

This has got to be one of the harder disco 12"s to turn up in the states

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts

peas

When did you get it? (BWH) & what did you trade it for?

This has got to be one of the harder disco 12"s to turn up in the states

I think i payed somewher around $80 to get it and got about the same in trade value or a bit more, it seems to vary a lot in price depending on where it is and who's buying (like everything i guess..) but it's not a THAT hard 12" in europe, there are copies but the release was a bit before the whole hayday of italo so it's a bit of an obscurity (like all the early il discotto 12"s) but i acctually Mr Master on the same label is even harder to get...

Traded it for Meridian on Sky records, superduper modern groover that is ungooglable

/L