2»

Comments

• HewHew 17 Posts
    it's a lovely mixer...the fader's pretty nice and easily replaceable too

recent review:

http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/xone02.php
    btw hi every one i'm Hew

• btw hi every one i'm Hew
    welcome hew. have fun here. peace, stein. . .

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm sure this has been posted before, but indulge me....

My current mixer has some weird humming shit going on, so I think I'm in the market for something quality, yo.

It doesn't need to be fancy. basically a nice sound, 3 eq knobs for bass, mids, and treble, inputs for 2 turntables and at least 1 cd input, and not to big.

and preferably under 500 dollars. the more under, the more better, of course.

Dizz,

i went through this whole thing a few months back on the Strut and people talked me into the Rane 56. Obviously, more expensive than what you're talking about but seriously? Shit kicks ass. BUT, I don't know how it does on the road so I can't really speak on that.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

i went through this whole thing a few months back on the Strut and people talked me into the Rane 56. Obviously, more expensive than what you're talking about but seriously? Shit kicks ass. BUT, I don't know how it does on the road so I can't really speak on that.

i used it for two years on the road (touring 8-10 mos a year), and i will say it kicks major ass. i only had one problem, my headphone jack got stuck in the headphone out (it was plastic and broke off pioneer hdj 1000's). that problem was easily remedied. the rane is def some shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    my headphone jack got stuck in the headphone out

that happened to me with my 56 a week or 2 ago.

Just be careful when you pull it out [/fatherly advice]

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

yeah luckily it was like 2 min before we were scheduled to play at the 9:30 club in dc..so you know, there was no pressure to get it out and go get another one.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Mandatory Ayo.