The Wu Tang Manual

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
is this book good or corny? I dont care to read RZA dropping knowledge..but I would like to read Rza writing about Wu members and hip hop in general. Who has read it and should I buy? Thanks

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    shits awesome

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    is this book good or corny? I dont care to read RZA dropping knowledge..but I would like to read Rza writing about Wu members and hip hop in general.

a mix of both... plenty of stories about every dude in wu and plenty of stories in general,,, well worth picking up...

• cool..sounds like I will be ordering it

• RZA drops a lot of knowledge in this manual. And everything he says is wise.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Great book. Good read and a lot of fun information on the Wu. Plaese to read as I am sure you will enjoy it!

• RZA drops a lot of knowledge in this manual. And everything he says is wise.

Forgot the whole sentence but I was reading it at the store. Book is dope. He tlaks about his production on 36 Chambers talking about how he sampled the pianos and replayed the sample in his own way. Some shit like that.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    all i know is i want that REBEL INS baseball jersey

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I like it a lot. Gave it to my little brother (who's a major wu-head) for his b-day, but I'm seriously thinking about getting my own copy.