The 1st time you made mad cake on a record

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    damn! not even marcofunk could hang.

Is the same record that a kindly Japanese 'strutter (sorry, I forget his name) posted MP3's of a while back?

• Options
    Marley/Wailers "Selassie is the Chapel" blank $3000US. Ended going back to the sellers house and droppping $1000 cash through his door (and picking up the bills in his mailslot and paying them at the bank - another $500).

I didn't know what the record was whne I found it and paid $5 for it.

K.

k your karma is assured

btw

i had a world class find today very similar to one of your digs 60 lps among them

2 boris gardiner lps and a grip of 7's that would make you shiver

it might be time to get a camera

To borrow 's vernacular, type it out yo!

K.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Is the same record that sheep tried to sell me for $85?

doh!

'not at all a baller'...

• $80 for a radio spot 45 from some random bruce lee movie. circa 2000

broke the 1000 mark with
    $1100 for a richard caiton 45. and i had a double. the only two records i bought from a large 45 dump brought in to us. the lady selling the 45's was a total bitch too.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Do I give you my want list so you can find it and put it on ebay?

I thought we were going to work some kind of deal.

yo D, I hit you about it, never heard back... check your PM's hommie...

peace.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    first time i made cake was on an OG Deep groove prestige pressing of Curtis Fullers-New Trmbone lp. sold it for $300

• first time i made cake was on an OG Deep groove prestige pressing of Curtis Fullers-New Trmbone lp. sold it for $300

$2000 for a rare Indiana 45 last year...

$499 for my Cult LP a couple days ago...

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Marley/Wailers "Selassie is the Chapel" blank $3000US. Ended going back to the sellers house and droppping $1000 cash through his door (and picking up the bills in his mailslot and paying them at the bank - another $500).

I didn't know what the record was whne I found it and paid $5 for it.

K.

thats really really dope.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Natural Impulse : bought a 45 from a ladies house for $1.00 and sold it to someone in europe for $3500 in VG almost VG+ condition. thing is is that i bought it and didnt know anything about it so i left it in a box at my parents house for over two years. PRo told me about it and while diggin for new records to sell came across this in that box. this was less than a year ago.

most recently i sold a copy of the 45 Cix Bits Band on Haze for $577. found this down at the Pasadena Swap for 50cents.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    REAL TALK