dude!!, i just got banned from buying records

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

MrSucker is littechildcute compared to those !!

YESSSS!!!!

• damn, i guess you guys are all pretty good people. well done. and he burnt the bridge not me. everything i did was okaaaay. he said, you can return the records within three days for instore cred. and i did so. his banning of my record buying is more of a hinderance for him. there arent to many brosephs coming through to buy records.. oh well.

ip check

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    all this is really a case of loopholeing through the record game for a dude with little possibilities and a finite amount of cash

Doggs, you blew $100+ on a bunch of trash, the gem of which was some private press Alaskan lesbian folk turd; $100, while finite, would still have been enough to pull a couple of nice pieces off the Bay.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    man, id be really annoyed at you too. I think the dude was pretty justified in saying you're too hard to please.

i'm saying. thats why God gave us cheap bins in the first place. if you GOTTA buy a crap record, at least you're only out a dollar or so. besides, did you know what you were looking for, or just searching in vain for The Elusive Break? either way, you'd-a made out just as good taking those same terrible 99-centers to the thrift, if not the trash.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    true, i guess it was impulse buying that lead to lambasting on ss and having to live with/out ethics. next time ill check my idiotness and bring a portable

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    so the thirty shitty records i got yesterday are going to the record shop for cred, and these other thirty which i took to the pawn-hoping i would get cred and then go back through their vinyl room.

So you bought records for 2.25 that were good enough to take to the record store for trade? Then you took a bunch of records (that are not good enough for the record store) and tried to tell the pawn that you had bought them at the pawn shop?

But the pawn won out because they gave you 2.25 each in credit, but then said you couldn't shop there so your credit is now worthless?

No, I have never tried to return something to a store I did not buy it from

No, I have never returned anything because I did not like it.

No, I have never banned anyone from buying my records.

Dan

you are a better person, im worse. but i got records and i feel ok.

I try to be a good person. If it makes you feel better I was banned from an entire record show.

Dan

• rookrook 357 Posts
    why for?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    why for?

The guy who put the show on wanted to ban Asprin, but all us soulstrutters look alike to him.

Dan

• rookrook 357 Posts
    but all us soulstrutters look alike to him.

Dan
    hahaha werd

• Stealing records is the shit.

Not really.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    but returning them is

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Sounds like your using the place like a library and abusing the return policy. Most places wouldn't even give you full credit and would eventually tell you to get lost. No hate , just lettting you know this isn't abnormal behavior from the owner.

• Stealing records is the shit.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    Stealing records is the shit.

Not really.

stealing is small time compared to killing for records..

reference keb darge

Translated: "the Norwalk Goodwill beefs up security."

Translated: "the Norwalk Goodwill beefs up security."

HAHA fuck that goodwill they are dicks there. They buy stuff from Target down the street and charge like 3 dollars more. They try to put marker over the old labels but you can clearly see them. The Phillipino guy there is a little bitch about every dollar. PEACE...

Honestly, I can understand your situation. I had to wait a good 20 minutes in line while the cashier gossiped with her friend. I'm a patient dude, but seriously!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Stealing records is the shit. It's wack though when you take more than you want because you know you are gonna get one free so you figure why not get 30. A lot of worthless wax get's built up. PEACE...

i believe this must be an incarnation of our earlier Goodwill stealer. PEACE

Stealing records is the shit. It's wack though when you take more than you want because you know you are gonna get one free so you figure why not get 30. A lot of worthless wax get's built up. PEACE...

i believe this must be an incarnation of our earlier Goodwill stealer. PEACE

I've seen the Goodwill! I understand!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    bake his ass some cookies...so you can complete your mission...

• HAHA fuck that goodwill they are dicks there. They buy stuff from Target down the street and charge like 3 dollars more. They try to put marker over the old labels but you can clearly see them. The Phillipino guy there is a little bitch about every dollar. PEACE...

Around here Target supports goodwill with scratch & dent type merchandise. So they probably aren't buying from target, but they get the closeouts and returns. You can actually do pretty well if you want cheap shelves or coffee tables.

Besides... they're a charity. I'll never understand people trying to squeeze thrift stores that are selling records for a buck or two each.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    a****w-

your avatar consistently makes me feel more fucked up than i am.

• man, id be really annoyed at you too. I think the dude was pretty justified in saying you're too hard to please.

If you really bought that much crap you need to either.

1. get your weight up and do some proper research.
    2. get a portable.

I think that about sums it up nicely.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    bake his ass some cookies...so you can complete your mission...

???

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    searching in vain for The Elusive Break

Ding ding ding.