›

CRACKED RECORDS YOU NEED TO REPLACE!

redgregredgreg 96 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Cracked a few over the years mostly due to packing them too tight, So what have you cracked?Recently replaced my cracked copy of this But still need another one of these

Comments

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Jerry-O Funky Charge b/w There Was a Time[/b]

Snapped this bad boy cleeeean in half with a one finger stab when my record box was slipping off the arm of a couch.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

courtesy of BTB

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    It's fairly common (and I'll settle for the album, or a reissue), but I could use a new copy of Jackie Moore's "Sweet Charlie Babe" 45 like a knife in the back!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

My copy of the Hazlewood has a promo hole punched through the vinyl, ruining the last track on each side

• i have Cloud One "don't let this rainbow pass me by" 12" which has a crack...but that is pretty much impossible to replace...even if i have $500 to spend...it never pops up.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    RAMP LP... has a crack on the first track, but still plays fine... I would still like to replace

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Where were you during the Heatrock biznatch?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Lee Dorsey- Four Corners

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    The METERS_Rejuvenation

• don't need to replace it cuz i think i already have four but i thought it was a cool pic .. only took it to get a refund.

• jenyjeny 14 Posts
    la planete sauvage