Ebay Scammer - Scantron/John Stano

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Hi,

Looks like John Stano is at it again. He was selling under the name sara7790. There are bunch of people that have been burned by this asshole. Some dude started a yahoo group about it!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/sarah7790/

I hope this guy gets what's coming to him...

Peace

h

Comments

• UPDubUPDub 2 Posts
    Please join if you got scammed by this Ebay bandit.
    Thanx
    Patrick

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    did he not send items or even have the records?
    what's his/her story?

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    This guy is lucky I am not on his victims list.
    I would already be at his door based on principal alone.
    I have done this before using switchboard.com to hunt peeps down.
    But my understanding is that some of us already know who this guy is and what he looks like etc.. If that is the case, what are you waiting for? I would already be making this guys life a living hell, not to mention unsurmountable finacial ruin.
    If you don't want to be involved, you can always find someone to do it for you.

That really pisses me off.

• UPDubUPDub 2 Posts
    did he not send items or even have the records?
    what's his/her story?

He burned me for 170 bucks. Anoher guy from Germany for 500 and a fella from Detroit for 450 bucks.
    he whole story can be read in our yahoo group.
    Also check this thread for some older news about mr. money taker:

Click here

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I like this SoulStrutBeatDown idea but I still say anonymous financial damage is the way to go. It's waaaaaayyy harder to recover in the long run if done properly. There are great books (besides the anarchists CB) on this subject for those who may be interested.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I got jacked outta 95 bucks by that fuck. I never did follow through on my email threats, but if I head west this summer, you know Im fuckin down. Give me his number though... I got buddies in "collections" that are better talkers than me.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    what I don't get is why this guy is trying to scam with mid level hip hop records that are like 10-20$. If you're gonna scam muggs, at least make em like some Pelon or Paul C 12"s that you're gonna get the goods for. I really wanna kick this dude in the face and spit in his general direction.

• Is there no way his credit card or internet provider can be traced and find this dude. I thought that in the ebay rules and regs, it actually states somewhere that you are LEGALLY bound as a seller and buyer to complete all obligated transactions. I would think that with the amount of money being yanked by this motherfucker, some kind of legal action would be attempted.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

I got in touch with ebay about this & they didn't give a shit. I even emailed them when I noticed that John Stamo was selling under different names - The response I got was zero.

Peace

Howard

• I was scammed by Mr. Scantron a while back. I still have contact info, never done anything with it.

• Options
    Why don't one of you win one of his auctions, then usurp his address via "I can only pay cash in the mail"?

Then knockknockhiredgoons, Bitch.