Is it because I'm Black, Instrumental???

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Is their an Instrumental to that cut? Or is it another group/person that did an Instrumental? Is it on a 45?

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Is their an Instrumental to that cut? Or is it another group/person that did an Instrumental? Is it on a 45?

E. Rodney Jones - Soul Heaven 45

• Word good looking out, that the one when he just strait up talks in the intro right? Thanks!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Word good looking out, that the one when he just strait up talks in the intro right? Thanks!

no its completely instrumental. its the exact same session. if you listen close you can actually hear the vocals leaking in a little bit from some mic.

• That's good info! I see a 45 on ebay right now, but I can't see paying more than 15 including shipping, anyone want to trade? oops, I should put that up in the Trades and wants... Oh snap here comes the POLICE, please don't beat me! ahhhhhh it's to late.........

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Does any1 who already has this fancy puttin it to mp3 & postin it up or should i ? I wanted it for my ringtone but im not black & would probably get funny looks whilst riding the bus with that goin off.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Word good looking out, that the one when he just strait up talks in the intro right? Thanks!

no its completely instrumental. its the exact same session. if you listen close you can actually hear the vocals leaking in a little bit from some mic.

The A side does have the spoken intro... dude talking about Soul Heaven...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    this is a KL specialty. and to overlap threads, it's a great fall song for its warm sound and back-to-school type i'm-going-to-school-you lyrics.

great dollar sign and fist graphics, too.

i'm inspired, i'll be playing this tonight at Soul Fine.