Tamale Lady Yay!

KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
She just stopped by work and I copped a dzn. green corn. She had her HOT daughter in tow too...

Comments

• edubedub 715 Posts
    pics plaese... or BAN!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    sorry no camera, oh did you want pics of the green corn Tamales or the Hot Tamale?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    sorry no camera, oh did you want pics of the green corn Tamales or the Hot Tamale?

Green corn please! im hungry.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    hell yeah, homemade tamales are where it's at.

there are several spots in town that
    are

yahm?

are

oh yeah? where you @ geographicaly? I've always feared that if/when i were to leave the southwest I'd be sol on shit like this...

• edubedub 715 Posts
    hell yeah, homemade tamales are where it's at.

are

yahm?

as long as your homemade "tamale" doesn't involve using a patch kit to repair the butt-tear in your $6,499 personalized silicone art object.

i used to date this mexican girl. Her mama, GOD BLESS HER HEART!, Could cook like nobodys business.

I remember one thanksgiving she was straight with tamales, some menudo, some sort of mexican stuffing and some sort of deep fried pulled turkey tostadas. oh man.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i used to date this mexican girl and her mama

wha???

i used to date this mexican girl and her mama

wha???

ha
    damn. I got ahead of myself on that one.

oh man

hardly a day goes by when I don't rib my wife about how I fucked up and should have married a Mexican girl

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    are

oh yeah? where you @ geographicaly? I've always feared that if/when i were to leave the southwest I'd be sol on shit like this...

Fort Worth, Texas. So, officially still the midwest. So many unfadable places to eat at on the northside

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    are

don't sleep on the raza in the boroughs.

• i have always appreciated the valuable service the SF tamale lady provides.

i rock her beanie with pride.

i had no idea she had a hot daughter.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Werd... I must say my visits to Tucson always involve some super-dope mexican food. Damn I miss that shit...