New Fugees Look = not a good one?

13»

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    "Fantasy is what people want but reality is what people need, and I just retired from the fantasy part." -- Lauryn Hill, on unplugged

• "Fantasy is what people want but reality is what people need, and I just retired from the fantasy part." -- Lauryn Hill, on unplugged

SO ITS NOT A WIG!??!?! OH SNAP!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Fantasy is what people want but reality is what people need, and I just retired from the fantasy part." -- Lauryn Hill, on unplugged

"Fantasy is[/b] reality, in the world today. I'll keep hangin' in there, that's the only way."

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

SO ITS NOT A WIG!??!?! OH SNAP!

if that's not a wig, then that's a bucket full of relaxer. yikes and ouch.

i soooooo wanted the dorothy hamill haricut when i was a kid (and last year). but you got to have some seriously straight hair for that shit. or a wig.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    want to post this even tho its in swedish.

realplayer stream

around the 7 min mark

live cover of ready or not with swedish rapper adl + liveband. real dope pianosolo towards the end.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "Fantasy is what people want but reality is what people need, and I just retired from the fantasy part." -- Tatoo

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    giving a fuck about what an artist looks like is

seriously, they could come out rocking clown suits, if they shit is bangin' then they shit is bangin'... understand?